The Office of Student Life hosts the Relationship U series on the OCCC Campus throughout the year. Sponsored and promoted by the Oklahoma Marriage Initiative, Relationship U is a series of workshops designed help students learn how to develop positive and meaningful relationships.
Topics discussed include:
- Seven Principles of Smart Love
- Expectations in Relationships
- Colors Personality Profile
- Sliding vs. Deciding
- Four Danger Signs in Communication
- Time Out/Speaker-Listener Techniques