Not everything about college has to be difficult, especially when it comes to your finances! Introducing the OCCC debit card and oneaccount the convenient solution for faster refund options, 24/7 online banking, free checking, and the power of a debit mastercard. So read on to learn more about all the great benefits that accompany your OCCC debit card and oneaccount from higherone. What are you waiting for?
Using the OCCC Debit Card
Use the OCCC Debit Card to open a free checking account, the OneAccount,
offered by HigherOne. Then use it to make purchases wherever
Debit Mastercard® is accepted. With the OneAccount you get:
- Free traditional checking that is FDIC insured.
- An account with no monthly fees and no minimum balance requirements.
- The ability to make deposits easily with electronic fund transfers.
- Online banking available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Detailed online statements that make it easy to track deposits, checks and purchases.
Benefits of the OneAccount/OCCC Debit Card
Using your OneAccount and OCCC Debit Card is the easiest way to manage your finances on campus because:
- Your card is linked directly to your OneAccount.
- You can use your card to make purchases instead of writing a check.
- The card is safer and easier than carrying cash.
- You may use your card to withdraw cash at any HigherOne ATM on or off campus.
- Sending and receiving balance and refund information from your mobile phone is easy with Mobile Alerts.
Refunds have never been easier or faster
Simply put, the OCCC Debit Card provides you with choice when it comes to receiving your financial aid and/or student refunds including the preferred Easy Refundsm method. With an Easy Refund, your refund money is deposited directly into the OneAccount for use as soon as OCCC releases it. Easy Refund is by far the fastest and easiest way to gain access to your money. Why wait?
Avoid the fees, use the card for free
Using your OCCC Debit Card for free is easy. Simply choose credit instead of debit the next time you re at the checkout counter, swipe your card, and sign the receipt. Signing the receipt means you won t be charged a PIN based transaction fee for using the OCCC Debit Card and that your purchase is covered by MasterCard s Zero Liability Policy (PIN based transactions are not).
HigherOne has set up partnerships with local and online stores to participate in our OneRewards program. When you use your OCCC Debit Card to make purchases at any of these participating merchants, you ll receive OneRewards points which may be redeemed for gifts at our online redemption center. It s a great way to get more out of using your OCCC Debit Card.