Less of Me
Team Competition Rules
- The initial team weigh-in will be in the Recreation & Fitness (R & F) department on February 1st and 2nd, 2010. Employees located at the John Massey Center will weigh in with Maria Lopez.
- Employees will set personal goals for weight loss and record goals with R & F at the initial weigh-in.
- Weekly weigh-ins will occur each Monday after the initial weigh-in (no weigh-in during spring break). Weigh in every Monday during the month and you will be entered into the final drawing at the end of the competition. One entry for each month.
- R & F will keep track of those that meet personal goals.
- Incentive prizes offered each week to team members.
- Attend Lunch N Learn sessions and win individual prizes and an entry into the final drawing.
- Weigh in each week and be eligible for weekly incentive prizes.
- Weigh in every Monday during the month for an entry in the final drawing.
- Achieve 100% of your team weight loss goal for an entry in the final drawing.
- Be the Biggest Loser and you will receive the Grand Prize!!!
- The Biggest Loser will be determined by percentage of team weight lost and not actual pounds.
Prizes you could win!
- T-shirts from the OCCC Bookstore
- Mary Kay products
- Free haircut
- Two tickets to the Bedlam football game
- A Scentsy room freshener
- A team lunch
- One-hour massage
- SCUBA Certification Class
Helpful information for the Challenge:
- Wellness benefits as a an employee at OCCC allows you to use R & F area at no cost
- Weight-watchers meetings on campus
Walk more, eat well, and you'll live longer
It's a simple premise, but it's the foundation of the Start! Movement. Research has shown that you can gain about two hours of life for every hour of regular vigorous exercise you do. Helps you reach your goals with tips, inspirational words, support from friends, exercise, diet trackers, and more. Start! Walking at Home videos are a great way to find tips and motivation for getting a workout from home.
American Heart Association "Start" web page.