Lactation Room Guidelines
In support of students and employees who are nursing mothers, College Union Room 5
and Health Professions Room 148(A) offer secure and private places for lactating mothers.
- These rooms are provided so that nursing mothers may have a comfortable and private
place to express breast milk. Please do not use these rooms for any other purpose.
Failure to comply with this rule can lead to a revocation of your access.
- Each space is not scheduled but is offered on a first-come, first served basis. The
door can only be locked from the inside. Do not knock on or unlock the door when the
sign reads Occupied
- Please clean up after yourself and leave the rooms as clean as you found them. Violators
may lose their access to these spaces.
- Do not leave any items in the room. The college is not responsible for materials you
leave behind intentionally or by accident.
- Other individuals and acquaintances are not permitted to be in the room with you.
- If you notice that any of the supplies are running low, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that replacements can be secured before items run out.