Oklahoma City Community College offers online courses via our LMS: Moodle. You can
access your online courses at online.occc.edu
OCCC online courses have:
- Regular class schedule with due dates
- Expectations for student interaction and completion of work
- Flexible times of the day for students to work
- Course content is available to students 48 hours prior to the beginning of the scheduled
beginning of the class
- You can learn to navigate Moodle before your class begins! After you have logged
into Moodle in your My Courses area, you will find the Moodle Orientation. This course
will help you learn how the Moodle system works.
- The Moodle orientation may be required by some instructors as well as an on-campus
orientation with the instructor.
- Online courses differ from on campus courses in that the content is delivered to the
student primarily in written form and most of the work is done via computer and the
- Some instructors require on-campus or proctored exams. Please check the course schedule
for the section in which you are enrolling or contact the appropriate division office.
Moodle Tech Support is available at email@example.com or 682.7574.
For further information about online courses, please call the Center for Learning
and Teaching at 405.682.7838.