- 50% instruction face-to-face and 50% instruction online.
- Flipped classroom teaching methodology used.
- Face-to-face meetings must be regularly scheduled on a weekly basis for the duration
of the term and are at a minimum once per week on regularly scheduled dates and times
as listed in the course schedule and section enrollment information. For example,
class will meet on-campus either Tuesday or Thursday for 1 hour 20 mins for a 3 hour
T/TH course offering.
- Online instruction consists of course requirements to be assigned and discussed during
class meetings and completed outside of class (flipped model) using OCCC LMS (Moodle).
- Online assignments are due on regularly scheduled dates and outlined in the course
schedule/syllabus and in the learning management system (Moodle).
- Face-to-face course time consists of learning activities, applications of material,
critical thinking, peer interaction, etc.
- All class resources and lecture materials are identified in the LMS (Moodle).