Adjunct Observation Instrument Related Resources
Professional growth and development doesn't occur well in isolation. It occurs best in conjunction with others and through the assistance of resources. Here are a few identified resources that can assist adjunct faculty as they prepare to utilize the adjunct observation instrument as part of their professional development.
Books Available in CLT
- How Learning Works: 7 Research-Based Principles for Smart Teaching (Ambrose, Bridges, DiPietro, Lovett, Norman, 2010)
- Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning (Brown, Roedger, McDaniel, 2014)
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success (Dweck, 2007)
- Successful Beginnings for College Teaching: Engaging Your Students from the First Day (McGlynn, 2001).
- Small Teaching (Lang, 2016).
- What the Best College Teachers Do (Bain, 2004)
Online Video Resources:
- YouTube video, Peter Brown, Make It Stick
- YouTube Video The Power of Believing You Can Improve (Dweck)
- YouTube Video What The Best College Teachers Do