CERTIFIED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and SEXUAL ASSAULT PROGRAMS (Oklahoma City Metro)
YWCA OKLAHOMA CITY405-948-1770 www.ywcaokc.org
LATINO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY405-236-0701 http://lcdaok.com
WOMEN'S RESOURCE CENTER - Norman, OK405-310-3131 222 E. Eufaula St., Norman, OK, 73069 http://wrcnormanok.org/
OR SEARCH BY COUNTY for resources and service providers http://ocadvsa.org/local-resources/
HOTLINES: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and SEXUAL ASSAULT
OKLAHOMA SAFELINE (statewide)
800-522-7233 (available 24 hours)
For those who are in an abusive relationship, have been sexually assaulted, involved in human trafficking, or know someone who needs help in one of these areas.
YWCA OKLAHOMA CITY:
- Domestic Violence 405-917-YWCA (9922)
- Sexual Assault 405-943-RAPE (7273)
WOMEN'S RESOURCE CENTER - Norman, OK:
- Domestic Violence 405-701-5540
- Sexual Assault 405-701-5660
OKLAHOMA COUNTY ATTORNEY GENERAL - VICTIM SERVICES405-713-1639 320 Robert S. Kerr, Rm. 505, OKC, OK 73102 Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.oklahomacounty.org
- Support and possible compensation for victims who suffer bodily injuries as the result of criminal acts including persons who are victims of sexual assault.
- D.A. reviews cases from law enforcement to determine if criminal charges will be made.
- No fees charged.