ACTION INC. - LOGAN COUNTY405-282-4332
204 E. Oklahoma Ave., Guthrie, OK 73044
Tue., Wed, & Thur 8 am - 5 pm
Food, utility assistance, referrals, home weatherization, rent assistance, receives applications for Logan Co. Christmas Store, assists in application for Rx of Oklahoma, VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance). Serves Logan County residents only, fees depend on income and other guidelines.
ASSOCIATED CATHOLIC CHARITIES/VINCENT DEPAUL SOCIETY405-523-3000
1501 N. Classen Blvd. OKC, OK
Mon - Fri, 8 am - 4:30 pm www.catholiccharitiesok.org
Serves their parishes/people living within parish boundaries. May provide money as needed on an emergency basis when no other resources are available.
119 S. 6th St., Yukon, OK 73099
Mon - Fri, 9 am - 4 pm
- Offer food pantry
- Serves zip code: 73099
- Provide utility/rent
- Prescription assistance to those who live in their service area.
GUILD OF ST. GEORGE405-232-2266
127 NW 7th, OKC, OK 73102
Mon, Wed, and Fri, 9 am - 12 pm
They provide help with prescriptions, utility bills, and food pantry. Must come in person for assistance.
NEIGHBOR FOR NEIGHBOR405-236-0473
300 S.W. 13th St., OKC, OK
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, 9 am-12 pm and 12:30 pm-2 pm
- Bus passes for new jobs, or gas vouchers, food pantry, clothing room, some utility assistance, help with antibiotics and heart and diabetes medications.
- Have to live in Oklahoma County and have a referral from DHS.
311 SW 5th St. OKC, OK 73109 Mon - Fri, 8:15am 4:30pm
- Emergency financial assistance for utilities
- Depends on availability of funds
- Department of Human Services (DHS) - Call individual offices for information on assist
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Benefits to help low income elderly and disabled persons with heating fuel and utility bills (gas and electric only)
SHEPHERDS OF LOVE MINISTRY405-348-5195
P.O. Box 5043, Edmond, OK 73083
Mon - Fri, 9 am - 4 pm
Offers financial assistance for utility bills. Have bills in hand when calling. (No rent or rent deposit.)
4 North 6th,Yukon, OK 73099
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 9am - 1pm www.yukonsharing.com
The agency provides help with utilities and rent. A clothes closet, food bank, and aid with obtaining prescription drugs are all available. Eviction or cut off notice required. Eastern Canadian county for utilities and rent. Food, prescriptions, and clothes. Yukon only.
URBAN LEAGUE OF GREATER OKC405-424-5243
3900 N. Martin Luther King Blvd., OKC, OK 73111
Mon-Thurs, 8 am-5 pm
Assists underprivileged individuals and minorities to achieve social and economic equality. Employment assistance, job re-entry, tutoring, EMPLOY - A bi-weekly employment resource session featuring job readiness training and guest employers. The School-age Care and Learning Center, Project Ready Mentoring provides students ages 11 to 18 with weekly activities that promote positive behaviors and academic excellence. The Young Entrepreneurs Summer (YES) Academy offers students ages 15 to 18 leadership building skills, entrepreneurial training and mentoring. No fees.