Faculty and Staff Information

Accommodation Statement

Oklahoma City Community College Complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Students with disabilities who seek academic adjustments / accommodations must make their request by contacting the Office of Student Support Services located on the first floor of the main building near SEM entry 3 or by calling 405-682-7520. All academic adjustments / accommodations must be approved by Student Support Services.

If you have been approved by Student Support Services to receive academic adjustments / accommodations you must talk with your instructor in private at a mutually agreeable time such as during the instructors posted office hours.  This will allow the instructor to be better informed on how to assist you with access during the semester.  To respect your privacy the instructor will not approach you, but the academic adjustments / accommodations must be discussed to ensure ideal implementation for you.  All information will remain confidential.