ALL THINGS BABY, INC.405-285-6245 405 W. 2nd St., Edmond, OK Tues, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Christian counseling and other resources for women who are pregnant or have children.
GREAT PLAINS FAMILY PRACTICE CENTER405-951-2855 3500 N.W. 56th, Ste. 100, OKC, OK 73112-4518 www.integrisok.com
Translation Services Available
HEALTH CENTER WEST405-419-4150 4330 N.W. 10th, OKC, OK 73107
Family planning clinic. Sliding scale fee.
HOPE CENTER OF EDMOND405-348-4680
1251 N. Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034 www.hopecenterofedmond.com
(UNINSURED ONLY, Must reside in Edmond). Call for an appointment. WIC program, and pregnancy clinic.
HOPE PREGNANCY CENTERwww.thinkimpregnant.org (OKC SOUTH) 405-688-8700
1624 S.W. 82nd, OKC, OK 73159 (OKC NORTH) 405-755-5433
10327 N. May Ave., OKC, OK 73120
MARY MAHONEY HEALTH CENTER405-769-3301
12716 N.E. 36th St., Spencer, OK, 73084 www.chciokc.org
- Low-cost EMG dental services only; NO surgical extractions/ dentures/crowns,
- Must register at Clinic Center; based on sliding scale (lowest cost $25-medical); need income proof,
- Also provides primary medical care with in-house lab, pediatrics, WIC, psychological services, and case management on sliding scale.
OKLAHOMA CITY INDIAN CLINIC405-948-4900 4913 W. Reno, OKC, 73127
Appointments are for medical services. Call for an appointment. Immunizations, home and school visits, women’s health issues, same day pediatric care, HIV, TB, Diabetes, nutrition, lab work, dental, pharmacy. Valid CDIB card is needed as well as other identifying documentation.
OKLAHOMA PROJECT WOMAN405-605-1228, 1-877-550-7465 P.O. Box 14026, Tulsa, OK 74159 www.oklahomaprojectwoman.org
Provides no-cost mammograms, diagnostic procedures, and surgical services. Services are for men or women who do not have insurance.
ST. ANTHONY FAMILY MEDICINE CENTER405-231-3000
608 N.W. 9th, Ste. 1100, OKC, OK 73103 www.saintafmr.com
1025 Straka Terr., OKC, OK 73139 (Off I-240 and Western) www.varietycare.org
Call for an appointment.
- Preventative medicine,
- Pediatrics and well child checks,
- Prenatal and postnatal care,
- Family planning,
- Mental health/substance abuse care,
- Work and school physicals,
- Immunizations - please bring shots record,
- On-site laboratory,
- Patient education,