ALL THINGS BABY, INC.405-285-6245 405 W. 2nd Street Edmond, OK
Christian counseling and other resources for women who are pregnant or have children.
BETTER BABIES PRENATAL CLINIC405-329-1571
317 E. Himes, Norman, OK 73070
CARE ACCESS & REFERRAL LINE (C.A.R.L.)
Provide referral sources to individuals with babies & no health insurance.
GREAT PLAINS FAMILY PRACTICE CENTER405-951-2855 3500 NW 56th, Suite 100, OKC, OK 73112-4518 www.integrisok.com
Translation Services Available
HEALTH CENTER WEST405-419-4150 4330 N.W. 10th, OKC, OK 73107
Family planning clinic. Sliding scale fee.
HOPE CENTER OF EDMOND405-348-4680
1251 N. Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034
(UNINSURED ONLY, Must reside in Edmond). Call for an appointment. Immunizations, WIC program, and pregnancy clinic.
HOPE PREGNANCY CENTER
1624 SW 82nd, OKC, OK 73159
10327 N. May Ave., OKC, OK 73120
MARY MAHONEY HEALTH CENTER405-769-3301
12716 NE 36th St., Spencer, OK, 73084 www.chci.org
- Low-cost EMG dental services only; NO surgical extractions/ dentures/crowns.
- Must register at Clinic Center; based on sliding scale (lowest cost $20); need income proof.
- Also provides primary medical care with in-house lab, pediatrics, WIC, psychological services, and case management on sliding scale
OKLAHOMA CITY INDIAN CLINIC405-948-4900 4913 W. Reno, OKC, 73127
Appointments are for medical services. Call for an appointment. Immunizations, home and school visits, women’s health issues, same day pediatric care, HIV, TB, Diabetes, nutrition, lab work, dental, pharmacy. Valid CDIB card is needed as well as other identifying documentation.
OKLAHOMA PROJECT WOMAN405-605-1228, 1-877-550-7465 P.O. Box 14026, tulsa, OK 74159 www.oklahomaprojectwoman.org
Provides breast health education, no cost mammograms, diagnostic procedures, and surgical services.
ST. ANTHONY FAMILY MEDICINE CENTER405-231-3000
608 NW 9th Suite 1100, OKC, OK 73103
1025 Straka Terrace, OKC, OK 73139 (Off I-240 and Western)
Call for an appointment.
- Preventative Medicine
- Pediatrics and Well Child Checks
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care
- Family Planning
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse Care
- Work and School Physicals
- Immunizations - Please bring shots record
- On-Site Laboratory
- Patient Education