CROSS AND CROWN MISSION405-232-7696
1008 N McKinley Ave., OKC, OK 73106
Call for Hours.
Staff and Volunteer prayer time.11:00 a.m. open until 50 families served. Clothing Store Opens at noon. Medical clinic, eye clinic, Trinity Legal Clinic. School supplies, baby items. Legal representation is considered a luxury for many who are poor. Some free legal services available to those who qualify. Serves certain zip codes in NE Oklahoma City only.
HISPANIC AMERICAN MISSION INC.405-272-0890
1836 N.W. 3rd, OKC, OK 73106 8 a.m .- 4 p.m.
- May charge nominal fee (No File $20 Consolation, if file $10 Consolation) First come, first served.
LEGAL AID SERVICES OF OKLAHOMA, INC.1-888-539-5243/1-800-421-1641
2901 N. Classen Blvd., Suite 112, OKC, OK
Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Civil)
Mon - Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Public Defender) www.legalaidok.org
- Free legal representation or services to elderly and low income people on non-criminal matters.
- Advice and counsel.
- Community legal education.
- Preparation of documents.
- Representation before courts, administrative, and legislative bodies.
- Public Defender services available when jail is a possible punishment.
- When leaving a message, be sure to indicate victim of domestic violence if applicable.
P.O. Box 11021, OKC, OK 73136
Mon - Fri 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.naacp.org
Help with civil complaints.
OKLAHOMA BAR ASSOCIATION405-418-7000
1901 N Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Mon - Fri 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.okbar.org
Takes consumer complaints on attorneys. No fee.
OKLAHOMA CITY COURT PUBLIC DEFENDER405-297-3190
722 N Broadway, Suite 400, OKC, OK
Mon - Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Free legal services to elderly and low income persons involved in criminal misdemeanor matters, advice and counsel, preparation of legal documents. The judge recommends that the person seek the assistance of the office and the person must contact them for an appt.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY - VICTIM SERVICES405-713-1639 320 Robert S. Kerr, Room 505, OKC, OK 73102 Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Support and possible compensation for victims who suffer bodily injuries as the result of criminal acts including persons who are victims of sexual assault.
- D.A. reviews cases from law enforcement to determine if criminal charges will be made.
- No fees charged.
OKLAHOMA INDIAN LEGAL SERVICES405-943-6457
4200 Perimeter Center Dr., Suite 222, OKC, OK 73112
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.oilsonline.org
Indian child welfare, housing, natural resources, tribal sovereignty issues, individual rights. Low income Native Americans.
OU LEGAL CLINIC405-325-3702
300 Timberdell Rd., Rm. 2020, Norman, OK 73019
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
McClain and Cleveland Counties
Legal representation in civil cases and some criminal cases, contact by phone. Low income only. They take cases by semester--early January and late semester.
REACHING OUR CITY (ROC)405-440-9994
7710 NW 10th, OKC, OK 73127 Call for Hours. www.reachingourcity.org
- Offers a food pantry to people residing in area (12 zip codes in close proximity)
- Free legal aid counseling (call for appointment)
- Childcare center
- Also provides clothing and children's medical clinic
TRINITY LEGAL CLINIC405-410-4544 P.O. Box 7868, Oklahoma City, OK
Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma, Inc. is an Oklahoma not-for-profit corporation offering legal services to needy individuals at various community-based organizations in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Provide legal services to clients of the City Rescue Mission, Cross & Crown Mission, and the Crossings Community Center.
DISTRICT ATTORNEYS COUNCIL - VICTIMS OF CRIME COUNCIL405-264-5000
421 NW 13th Suite # 290 OKC, OK 73103
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. -5 p.m.
- Compensation and assistance for persons who suffer injury as a result of criminal acts
- Assistance for victims of domestic violence and in preparing petition for Victim Protective Order (VPO)
- Assistance and support for persons (adults or children) who are victims of a crime (including financial and counseling assistance)
- Provides court advocates for victims