GAMBLING TREATMENT PROGRAMS
NAIC (NORMAN ADDICTION INFORMATION AND COUNSELING)405-321-0022 / 1-866-884-4595 215 W. Linn, Norman, OK 73069 www.naichelp.org
NAIC is open from 8 am to 6:30 pm., Monday through Thursday, and 8am to 5pm on Friday. Counseling appointments, groups and classes are scheduled until 9 pm and some weekends. Counseling and other programs (prevention, counseling, training, alcohol, drugs, or gambling).
A CHANCE TO CHANGE FOUNDATION405-840-9000 5228 Classen Circle, OKC, OK 73118 Mon - Fri 8 am - 5 pm (evenings by appointment) www.achancetochange.org
- Offers assistance with substance abuse, problem gambling, sex addiction, and other behavioral addictions.
- Counselors are qualified to work with those suffering from depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress syndrome, and other trauma.
- Can help with marital and family issues and have children and adolescent specialists on staff.
- Offers education classes, workshops, and prevention programs.
- AcceptS private insurance, Medicaid, and offerS a sliding scale fee based on household income. (Sliding scale is for substance abuse only.)
GATEWAY TO PREVENTION AND RECOVERY, INC.405-273-1170
1010 East 45th Street, Shawnee, OK 74804 www.gatewaytoprevention.org
- Programs and prevention for gambling.
- Other programs include: DUI Assessments, court mandated driving courses, and drug court.
- Outpatient facility
OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION FOR PROBLEM & COMPULSIVE GAMBLING1-800-522-4700
The Problem Gambling Helpline is a statewide, toll-free, confidential way to receive information and/ or referral services.