GAMBLING TREATMENT PROGRAMS
NAIC (NORMAN ADDICTION INFORMATION AND COUNSELING)405-321-0022 / 1-866-884-4595 215 W. Linn, Norman, OK 73069 Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.naichelp.org
Provides counseling and other programs (prevention, counseling, training, alcohol, drugs, or gambling). Counseling appointments, groups and classes are scheduled until 9 p.m. and some weekends.
A CHANCE TO CHANGE FOUNDATION405-840-9000 5228 Classen Circle, OKC, OK 73118 Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (evenings by appointment) www.achancetochange.org
- Offers assistance with substance abuse, problem gambling, sex addiction, and other behavioral addictions,
- Counselors are qualified to work with those suffering from depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress syndrome, and other trauma,
- Can help with marital and family issues and have children and adolescent specialists on staff,
- Offers education classes, workshops, and prevention programs,
- Accepts private insurance, Medicaid, and offers a sliding scale fee based on household income. Sliding scale is for substance abuse only.
GATEWAY TO PREVENTION AND RECOVERY, INC.405-273-1170
1010 E. 45th St., Shawnee, OK 74804 www.gatewaytoprevention.org
- Programs and prevention for gambling,
- Other programs include: DUI Assessments, court mandated driving courses, and drug court,
- Outpatient facility.
OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION FOR PROBLEM & COMPULSIVE GAMBLING1-800-522-4700
The Problem Gambling Helpline is a statewide, toll-free, confidential way to receive information and/or referral services.