MEDICAL CLINICS - FREE
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY405-843-9888
6525 N. Meridian Suite 110, OKC, OK 73116
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Can supply help with wigs, transportation, prosthesis, and other supplies for use by cancer patients.
- Cancer support groups.
- Some prescription assistance.
BAPTIST MISSION CENTER405-235-6162
2125 Exchange Ave., OKC, OK 73108
Also, 1st & 3rd Tues. @ 6:00pm
- OKC residents only – bring proof of residence; ID required. First come, first served. No charge.
- New patients intake 1st Tuesday every month at 5pm
- Appointment Only (no walk-ins)
- Minor Illnesses
- Prescriptions free; filled if available (need to be a patient)
CLINICA DE MUJER LATINA405-236-0701
420 SW 10th, OKC, OK 73109
Spanish speaking. Habla espanol.
CROSS & CROWN MISSION405-232-7696
1008 N. McKinley, OKC, OK Serves certain zip codes in NE OKC only.
- AA meeting at Noon on Mondays.
- Food pantry Mon., Tues., and Wed., beginning at 11 am and open until the first 50 families are served
- Medical Clinic Tues. to the 1st 15 families beginning @ 8:30am
CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CLINIC405-749-0800
2208 W Hefner Rd., OKC, OK 73120
Generally open Monday- Friday. Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Offers health, dental, and counseling care in a Christian environment. Services abailable by approintment. For low income without insurance. No cost.
GOOD SHEPHERD MINISTRIES405-232-8631 1201 N. Robinson , OKC, OK 73103 Day Clinic on Tues and Thurs, Evening Clinic on Mon and Tues (call for an appointment)
- Provides clothing, food, medical, and referral services.
- Bring ID, Social Security Card, & proof of address.
- Minimum of 7 days between visits.
HEALING HANDS CLINIC405-272-0476
411 NW 11th, OKC, OK 73103
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Homeless Only
- Children, youth, men, women seen
- Prescription assistance
- Primary care
- HIV testing, STD testing, TB testing
- Pregnancy testing, prenatal care, postpartum follow-up, family planning
- Substance abuse counseling, mental health counseling
- Case Management, referrals
- Limited/simply lab procedures
INTEGRIS BAPTIST COMMUNITY CLINIC405-717-9872
1201 NW 10th, OKC, OK 73106 (Located in Olivet Baptist Church - the clinic is located between Elision and Klein St.)
Open 2nd and 4th Mondays. Takes clients with long-term medical conditions, (diabetes, hypertension, etc.) not emergencies.
LIGHTHOUSE MEDICAL CLINIC405-602-6371
2801 S. Robinson, OKC, OK 73109
(Located in Capital Hill Church of Christ)
Open on Thursdays
- Medical Care
- Specialty Clinics in Gastroenterology, Opthmalogy, and special women's clinics are held
- Eye Care
- Lab Tests
- Physical Therapy
- Prescription Drugs: no narcotics are on the premises
You can get an appointment by coming to the clinic in person on Thursday at 3:00 pm (1:00 pm on 2nd Thursdays). You may receive an appointment time for later that day.
921 W. Britton Road, OKC, OK 73114
Medical - 2nd & 4th Mon. & Tues. of every month (3 pm - 6:30 pm) Dental - 1st Mon. each month only
- Call to be put on wait list.
- Dental extractions only.
LITTLE FLOWER CHURCH CLINIC405-235-7055 (Voice)
1125 S. Walker, OKC, OK 73109
Adult and Pediatric Clinic
Wed 4 pm - 7 pm
- All clinics on a walk-in basis
- No fees
- Spanish and English spoken
- Be there by 4:30 pm
- $10 donation
MANOS JUNTAS MEDICAL CLINIC405-525-2346
1901 N. Douglas Avenue, OKC, OK 73103 (Epworth Methodist Church Basement) Sat 8 am - 12 pm 405-605-3101 1330 N. Classen Blvd., Ste. 105, OKC, OK 73103 (TKJ Classen Group, Inc.)
- Individuals/families sign in, receive a number, and are provided a hospitable environment in which to wait.
- Any individual/family who arrives in the building between 9am and 11:15am will be seen that day at no cost.
- Diagnostic lab available.
- Limited pharmaceuticals provided (1-2 weeks of medication can be supplied; more can be provided with additional visits).
- Organization serves around 150 individuals/families a week.
MINISTRIES OF JESUS405-340-7400
1100 East Frontage Rd., Edmond, OK 73013
Mon - Thurs, 9 am - 4 pm, Fri 9 am- 12 pm
- Provides eye exams to individuals of any age residing in any county.
- Also provides medical clinic.
- Call ahead for referrals and appointments.
NORMAN REGIONAL HOSPITAL HEALTHLINK1-877-667-6734
901 N. Porter Norman, OK 73071
Ask a nurse & physician referral
Telephone triage, health/drug info. & physician referral information.
OPEN ARMS FREE CLINIC405-789-0458
5252 N. Meridian Ave., Ste. 101, OKC, OK
Mon - Thur 8 am - 5 pm (extended evening Thur hours), Fri 8 am - 3 pm
People accepted on a 1st come, 1st served basis. Oklahoma County residents only. Basic medical care only. If you have a health question, call Health Link at 405-329-6877. This phone is answered 24 hrs/day by an R.N. Patients needing more in depth care are referred to a network of volunteering specialists andprimary care physicians.
- Treats 20-25 patients. If 2 physicians are working, 30-35 patients are seen.
- No gynecological exams.
- No lab work.
- Flu shots given on specific dates (generally 1-2 days in the fall).
- Clinic pharmacy does not dispense any controlled or injectable medications.
- Prayer needs
Patients wanting meds refilled must first see the clinic physician and have the number of refills allowed noted. Refills are filled according to availability.
ST. CHARLES McAULEY FREE CLINIC (ST CHARLES BORROMERO CHURCH)405-495-4667
4915 N. State St., Warr Acres, OK 73122
Mon, 4:30 pm
Provides an opportunity to maintain wellness to any individual who is considered medically indigent (not covered by Medicare/Medicaid or any other insurance). We do this through education in the areas of diabetes, high blood pressure, nutrition and women's clinics. We also are open to individuals who are sick and seeking treatment during regular clinic hours:
Family Practice - Monday Evenings at 4:30 p.m.
Dermatology Clinic - 4th Wednesday of each month. Call for an appointment.
Diabetic Clinic - Check with clinic staff for specific clinic dates
Gynecology Exams - Contact the clinic at 495-4667 to schedule a gynecological exam
- 1st come, 1st served basis
- Minor illness only
- Health Care assessments for all ages
- Call ahead for diabetic and women's health clinic hours.
- If have chest pain, significant breathing problems, major wounds, or possible broken bones, go to the Emergency Room. 405-755-1515 (Mercy Health Center Operator)