MEDICAL CLINICS - FREE
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY405-843-9888
6525 N. Meridian, Ste. 110, OKC, OK 73116
Call for Hours www.cancer.org
- Can supply help with wigs, transportation, prosthesis, and other supplies for use by cancer patients,
- Cancer support groups,
- Some prescription assistance.
BAPTIST MISSION CENTER405-235-6162
2125 Exchange Ave., OKC, OK 73108
Call for Hours
- OKC residents only – bring proof of residence; ID required. First come, first served. No charge,
- New patients intake 1st Tuesday every month at 5pm,
- Appointment Only (no walk-ins),
- Minor Illnesses,
- Prescriptions free; filled if available (need to be a patient).
CLINICA DE MUJER LATINA405-236-0701
420 S.W. 10th, OKC, OK 73109 Call for Hours
Spanish speaking. Habla espanol.
CROSS & CROWN MISSION405-232-7696
1008 N. McKinley, OKC, OK Serves certain zip codes in NE OKC only. Call for Hours.
- AA meeting at Noon on Mondays,
- Food pantry Mon., Tues., and Wed., beginning at 11 a.m. and open until the first 50 families are served,
- Medical Clinic Tues. to the first 15 families beginning @ 8:30 a.m.
CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CLINIC405-749-0800
2208 W. Hefner Rd., OKC, OK 73120 Call ahead to schedule an appointment. www.crossingsokc.org
Offers health, dental, and counseling care in a Christian environment. Services abailable by approintment. For low income without insurance. No cost.
GOOD SHEPHERD MINISTRIES405-232-8631 222 N.W. 12th Str., OKC, OK 73103 Call for Hours www.goodshepherdokc.org
- Provides clothing, food, medical, and referral services,
- Bring ID, Social Security Card, & proof of address,
- Minimum of seven days between visits.
HEALING HANDS CLINIC405-272-0476
411 N.W. 11th, OKC, OK 73103 Call for Hours
- Homeless Only,
- Children, youth, men, women seen,
- Prescription assistance,
- Primary care,
- HIV testing, STD testing, TB testing,
- Pregnancy testing, prenatal care, postpartum follow-up, family planning,
- Substance abuse counseling, mental health counseling,
- Case Management,
- Limited/simply lab procedures.
INTEGRIS BAPTIST COMMUNITY CLINIC405-717-9872
1201 N.W. 10th, OKC, OK 73106 (Located in Olivet Baptist Church - the clinic is located between Elision and Klein St.)
Call for Hours. Takes clients with long-term medical conditions, (diabetes, hypertension, etc.) not emergencies.
921 W. Britton Road, OKC, OK 73114
Call for Hours Medical - and Dental www.kingsklinic.com
- Call to be put on wait list,
- Dental extractions only.
LITTLE FLOWER CHURCH CLINIC405-235-7055 (Voice) Parrish Office 405-235-2037, press 4
1125 S. Walker, OKC, OK 73109
Adult and Pediatric Clinic
Wed, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- All clinics on a walk-in basis,
- No fees,
- Spanish and English spoken,
- Be there by 4:30 p.m.,
- $10 donation.
MANOS JUNTAS MEDICAL CLINIC405-605-3101
1320 N. Pennsylvania Avenue, OKC, OK 73103 Call for Hours www.manosjuntas.com
- Individuals/families sign in, receive a number, and are provided a hospitable environment in which to wait,
- Any individual/family who arrives in the building between 9am and 11:15am will be seen that day at no cost,
- Diagnostic lab available.
- Limited pharmaceuticals provided (1-2 weeks of medication can be supplied; more can be provided with additional visits),
- Organization serves around 150 individuals/families a week.
MINISTRIES OF JESUS405-340-7400
1100 E. Frontage Rd., Edmond, OK 73013 Call for Hours www.moj.com/#1
- Provides eye exams to individuals of any age residing in any county,
- Also provides medical clinic,
- Call ahead for referrals and appointments.
NORMAN REGIONAL HOSPITAL HEALTHLINK1-877-667-6734
901 N. Porter Norman, OK 73071 Ask a nurse & physician referral
Telephone triage, health/drug information & physician referral information.
OPEN ARMS FREE CLINIC405-789-0458
5252 N. Meridian Ave., Ste. 101, OKC, OK Call for Hours
People accepted on a 1st come, 1st served basis. Oklahoma County residents only. Basic medical care only. If you have a health question, call Health Link at 405-329-6877. This phone is answered 24 hrs/day by an R.N. Patients needing more in depth care are referred to a network of volunteering specialists andprimary care physicians.
- Treats 20-25 patients. If 2 physicians are working, 30-35 patients are seen,
- No gynecological exams,
- No lab work,
- Flu shots given on specific dates (generally 1-2 days in the fall),
- Clinic pharmacy does not dispense any controlled or injectable medications.
- Prayer needs.
Patients wanting medications refilled must first see the clinic physician and have the number of refills allowed noted. Refills are filled according to availability.
ST. CHARLES/McAULEY FREE CLINIC (ST CHARLES BORROMERO CHURCH)405-495-4667
4915 N. State St., Warr Acres, OK 73122 Call for Hours
Provides an opportunity to maintain wellness to any individual who is considered medically indigent (not covered by Medicare/Medicaid or any other insurance). We do this through education in the areas of diabetes, high blood pressure, nutrition and women's clinics. We also are open to individuals who are sick and seeking treatment during regular clinic hours:
Family Practice - Monday Evenings at 4:30 p.m.
Dermatology Clinic - 4th Wednesday of each month. Call for an appointment
Diabetic Clinic - Check with clinic staff for specific clinic dates
Gynecology Exams - Contact the clinic at 405-495-4667 to schedule a gynecological exam
- first come, first serve basis,
- Minor illness only,
- Health Care assessments for all ages,
- Call ahead for diabetic and women's health clinic hours,
- If have chest pain, significant breathing problems, major wounds, or possible broken bones, go to the Emergency Room. 405-755-1515 (Mercy Health Center Operator).