Faculty and Staff Information

Student Support Services provide assistance to students and faculty members. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns or ideas to improve those services. If you are interested in serving on a Student Support Committee contact: Yashanda Scruggs, Director Ext. 7388.

Counseling Disabilities Services Learning Support

To make a referral to the Counselor:

  • Provide Counselor's information to the student:
     Counseling Services

For complete information about Counseling Services to assist students you are concerned about please refer to
Students in Distress

To obtain information regarding your required syllabus statement and other disability related issues refer to:

Faculty/Staff Information

Captioning Request Form (This is a form to request the captioning of videos)

Disability Services

You can report concerns about a student’s academic progress by submitting a flag in Starfish.  To do this, log into your employee portal.  Under the “menu” tab in the upper left hand side of the page, select “applications” and then “Starfish”.  Next, select the student(s) by clicking on the small square next to the names.  Select “Flag” and indicate the type of flag.  Write comments in the space provided and then hit “Save”.

Learning Support Specialist