ABC SMILESWalker Square Shopping Center
309 S.W. 59th, Ste. 105, OKC, OK 73109
Tues - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sat, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. www.abcdentaloklahomacity.com
Serves all ages. Medicaid, SoonerCare, United Concordia, AmeriPlan.
BAPTIST MISSION CENTER405-235-6162
2125 Exchange Ave, OKC, OK 73108
- Christian Family Health Care Center; call for Dental Dates (mobile van every 3 months),
- OKC Metro residents only - No restriction, totally free,
- bring proof of residence; ID required,
- Appointment Only (there is a waiting list).
CITY RESCUE MISSION405-232-2709 800 W California, OKC, OK 73102 Open 24/7 - Advisable to arrive before 7 a.m. www.cityrescue.org
Client must “enroll” in program, be screened & interviewed, & take classes to better situation in order to receive access to free dental treatment.
CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CLINIC405-749-0800 10255 N. Penn, OKC, OK 73120 www.crossingsokc.org
Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Offers health, counseling & dental care in a Christian environment. Services available by appointment. No cost. Generally open Mon- Fri. Call ahead to schedule an appt.
To qualify to receive free comprehensive dental care from one of D-DENT’s volunteer Dentists, you must be:
- Elderly (60 and older,) with low income and uninsured,
- Developmentally disabled (manifested prior to age 18),
- Veteran with low income and uninsured.
To apply for this program you must submit an application, providing proof of income and eligibility.
DENTURES & DENTAL SERVICES405-688-2500
2209 West I-240 Service Rd., #315, OKC 73159 (Walnut Sq., next to Hallmark)
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.dentalservice.net
- Full service dental clinic w/ in-house laboratory,
- Insurance accepted,
- Lower fees than standard dentist office,
- Financing available,
- Low cost dentures and partials,
- Accepts Medicaid.
GOOD SHEPHERD MINISTRIES405-232-8631
222 N.W. 12th St., OKC, OK 73103 www.goodshepherdokc.org
- Limited dental services for adults & children,
- Call for appointment.
INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES405-948-4900 4913 W. Reno, OKC, OK 73127
7:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Certified Native American CDIB cardholders only,
- Cleanings, fillings, extractions, & anterior root canals only,
- Extractions for general public Monday only, by appointment only, up to 14 patients per day.
921 W. Britton Rd, OKC, OK 73114
- Call to be put on a wait list,
- Extractions only.
MARY MAHONEY HEALTH CENTER405-769-3301
12716 N.E. 36th, OKC, OK 73140 (PO Box 30589)
(past Spencer, close to Jones, OK) Clinic: Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Pharmacy: Mon, Wed, Thurs, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Tues, 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.; Fri, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Low-cost EMG dental services only; NO surgical extractions/ dentures/crowns,
- Must register at Clinic Center; based on sliding scale (lowest cost $50); need income proof,
- Also provide primary medical care with in house lab, pediatrics, WIC, psychological services, and case management on sliding scale.
MARY MAHONEY HEALTH CENTER AT LANGSTON405-466-2535 300 Martin Luther King, Langston, OK 73050 (Logan County) Mon - Thur, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call Ahead. Dental screenings only.
NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES ORGANIZATIONLow-Cost Dental Clinic 405-236-0413 (x313)
431 S.W. 11th St., OKC, OK 73109
Tues, Wed, & Thurs, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Basic general dentistry, x-rays, plus dentures & partials (lab in-house),
- Services for those 8yrs. and older,
- Emergency appointments,
- Fees typically range from $20 - $400, call for fees,
- No income or insurance required,
- Payment required at time of service, cash only.
OCEAN DENTALMon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Locations:405-605-4900 1610 S.W. 74 th , OKC, OK 73159 405-525-1222 47 N.E. 23rd St., OKC, OK 73105 405-799-0800 2305 S. I-35, Moore, OK 73160 405-787-7827 3919 N. MacArthur, Oklahoma City, OK
- Dentists (Pediatric),
- Medicaid/SoonerCare or private insurance accepted,
- Serves Adults and Children.
OU COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY - STUDENT CLINIC405-271-6056
1201 N. Stonewall Ave., OKC, OK 73117
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Call ahead for appointment. Fills up quickly.
- Student Clinic (lower fees) open through semesters,
- A third less expensive than a normal clinic,
- Teeth cleaning, only- call 405-271-7744.
OU PHYSICIANS CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL CHILDREN’S DENTAL OFFICE405-271-4750
1200 N Phillips Ave., Ste. 8900, OKC, OK 73104
- Adult and pediatric dental care and hygiene services, oral prophylaxis, topical fluoride applications, full mouth x-rays, diagnosis and denture service, plaque-control appointments, oral hygiene techniques and dietary counseling, pit and fissure sealant,
- Insurance and Medicaid/SoonerCare accepted,
- All ages welcome, sees everyone; not just children.
PORTLAND AVENUE BAPTIST CHURCH405-946-9497 1301 N. Portland Avenue, OKC, OK 73107
By appointment only. Call at 9 a.m. on the Thursday BEFORE each Dental Clinic to schedule.
The Open Wide Dental Clinic operates each 3rd Saturday of the month starting at 9 a.m. at the PABC Connection Center.
- The clinic is free,
- Treatments include: exams, cleanings, extractions, and simple fillings.
Do not call the church office to schedule (see appointment information above).
ROSE STATE COLLEGE - DENTAL HYGIENE PROGRAM405-733-7336
6301 Tinker Diagonal, MWC, OK 73110
Mon - Fri (Aug - May), 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed for lunch 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- Teeth Cleaning ($7.00),
- X-rays available (free),
- Sealant placement, fluoride treatment, & nutritional advice. Patients must be screened before receiving an appointment for teeth cleaning. Screenings are free,
- Start taking appointments August 3rd.
VARIETY CARE - STRAKA TERRACE405-632-6688 1-866-388-6688 1025 Straka Ter., Oklahoma City, OK 73139 General Dental Clinic: Tues – Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.varietycare.org
This facility serves all ages. You can find all of our primary healthcare services at this location; Family Medicine, Dental, Behavioral Health, Optometry, Obstetrics, Pediatrics.