BAPTIST MISSION CENTER405-235-6162
2125 Exchange Ave, OKC, OK 73108
- Christian Family Health Care Center; call for Dental Dates (mobile van every 3 months)
- OKC residents only - bring proof of residence; ID required
- Appointment Only (there is a waiting list)
CITY RESCUE MISSION405-232-2709 800 W California, OKC, OK 73102 www.cityrescue.org
Client must “enroll” in program, be screened & interviewed, & take classes to better situation in order to receive access to free dental treatment.
CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CLINIC405-749-0800 2208 W Hefner Rd., OKC, OK 73120 www.crossingsokc.org
Generally open Mon - Fri. Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Offers health, counseling & dental care in a Christian environment. Services available by appointment. No cost. Generally open Mon- Fri. Call ahead to schedule an appt.
To qualify to receive free comprehensive dental care from one of D-DENT’s volunteer Dentists, you must be:
- Elderly (60 and older,) with low income and uninsured.
- Developmentally disabled (manifested prior to age 18).
- Veteran with low income and uninsured.
To apply for this program you must submit an application, providing proof of income and eligibility.
DENTURES & DENTAL SERVICES405-688-2500
2209 SW 74th #315, OKC 73159 (Walnut Sq, next to Hallmark)
- Full service dental clinic w/ in-house laboratory
- Insurance accepted
- Lower fees than standard dentist office
- Financing available
- Low cost dentures and partials
- Do not accept Medicare or Medicaid
GOOD SHEPHERD MINISTRIES405-232-8631
1201 N. Robinson, OKC, OK 73103 www.goodshepherdokc.org
- Limited dental services for adults & children
- Call for appointment
INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES405-948-4900 4913 W Reno, OKC, OK 73127
- Certified Native American CDIB cardholders only
- Cleanings, fillings, extractions, & anterior root canals only
921 W. Britton Rd, OKC, OK 73114
- Call to be put on a wait list.
- Extractions, only.
MARY MAHONEY HEALTH CENTER405-769-3301
12716 NE 36th, OKC, OK 73140 (PO Box 30589)
(past Spencer, close to Jones, OK)
Clinic: Mon - Thurs 8 am - 5 pm; Fri 10 am - 5 pm
Pharmacy: Mon, Wed, & Thurs 9 am - 5:30 pm; Tues 9 am - 6:30 pm; & Fri 10 am to 5 pm
- Low-cost EMG dental services only; NO surgical extractions/ dentures/crowns.
- Must register at Clinic Center; based on sliding scale (lowest cost $20); need income proof.
- Also provide primary medical care with in house lab, pediatrics, WIC, psychological services, and case management on sliding scale
MARY MAHONEY HEALTH CENTER AT LANGSTON405-466-2535 8 am- 5 pm300 Martin Luther King, Langston, OK 73050 (Logan County)
Call Ahead. Dental screenings only.
NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES ORGANIZATION405-236-0413 (x313)
8101 S. Walker, Ste C, OKC, OK 73109
Low-Cost Dental Clinic
Tues, Wed, & Thurs 8:30 am - 5 pm & Fri. & Sat. 9:30am-6:00pm
- Basic general dentistry, plus dentures & partials (lab in-house)
- Payment required at time of service
- Services for those 8yrs. and older
- Fees typically range from $20 - $400, call for fees
- CASH ONLY
Mon-Fri. 8 am-5 pm.
|1610 SW 74th, OKC, OK 73159||405-605-4900|
|47 N.E. 23rd St., OKC, OK 73105||405-525-1222|
|2305 S I-35, Moore, OK 73160||405-799-0800|
|3919 N MacArthur, Oklahoma City, OK||405-787-7827|
|1225 S Sunnylane, Oklahoma City, OK 73115||405-672-4321|
- Dentists (Pediatric)
- Medicaid/SoonerCare or private insurance accepted
- Serves Adults and Children
OKLAHOMA SMILESWalker Square Shopping Center
309 SW 59th, Suite 105, OKC, OK 73109
Mon-Thurs. 9am-6pm. Fri 7:30am-3:30pm
Serves all ages. Medicaid, SoonerCare, United Concordia, AmeriPlan.
OU COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY - STUDENT CLINIC405-271-6056
1201 N. Stonewall Ave, OKC, OK 73117
Mon - Fri 8 am - 5 pm Call ahead for appointment. Fills up quickly.
- Student Clinic (lower fees) open year round.
- A third less expensive than a normal clinic.
- Teeth cleaning, only- call 405-271-7327
OU PHYSICIANS CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL CHILDREN’S DENTAL OFFICE405-271-4750
1200 N Phillips Ave., Suite 8900, OKC, OK 73104
- Adult and pediatric dental care and hygiene services, oral prophylaxis, topical fluoride applications, full mouth x-rays, diagnosis and denture service, plaque-control appointments, oral hygiene techniques and dietary counseling, pit and fissure sealant.
- Insurance and Medicaid/SoonerCare accepted.
- All ages welcome, sees everyone; not just children.
ROSE STATE COLLEGE - DENTAL HYGIENE PROGRAM
6301 Tinker Diagonal, MWC, OK 73110
8am - 5pm Mon - Fri (Aug - May) Closed for lunch 12-1 pm
- Teeth Cleaning ($5.00)
- X-rays available (free)
- Sealant placement, fluoride treatment, & nutritional advice. Patients must be screened before receiving an appointment for teeth cleaning. Screenings are free.
- Start taking appointments August 1st.
VARIETY CARE - NORMAN FAMILY PRACTICE405-632-6688 1-866-388-6688 317 E. Himes, Norman, OK 73070 General Dental Clinic: Tues – Fri 8:30am - 5pm www.varietycare.org
This location serves adults and children. Formerly a Health for Friends site, Norman Family Practice is ready to serve anyone with or without insurance.
Dental Services available: Dentures-Full and Partial, Crowns, Bridges, Cleanings, Periodontal Care Extractions. Our dental hours vary; please be sure to call 632-6688.
VARIETY CARE - STRAKA TERRACE405-632-6688 1-866-388-6688 1025 Straka Terrace, Oklahoma City, OK 73139 General Dental Clinic: Tues – Fri 8:30am - 5pm www.varietycare.org
This facility serves all ages. You can find all of our primary healthcare services at this location; Family Medicine, Dental, Behavioral Health, Optometry, Obstetrics, Pediatrics.