EFFECTIVE TRANSITIONS, INC.405-286-3900
245-A W. Wilshire, OKC, OK 73116
Summer Mon - Fri 8:30 am- 5:30 pm During School Year Mon - Fri 11 am - 7:30 pm www.etiok.com
Behavioral health counseling and mentoring programs for adolescents and their families through the Positive Transitions Program. Community service, educational, recreational and cultural activities.
HISPANIC AMERICAN MISSION405-272-0890
1836 N.W. 3rd St., OKC, OK 73106
Mon to Fri 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Various immigration services, church services, English and citizenship classes, free clothing. Fee depends on service provided, available to anyone.
LATINO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY405-236-0701
420 SW 10 St., OKC, OK 73109
Mon - Fri 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Individual counseling
- Parenting groups
- Home visits for Spanish speaking clients
- Home based parenting skills & training
- Services targeted at Latino population
- Free imunizations
- Hispanic women's clinic Mentoring program
OKLAHOMA INDIAN LEGAL SERVICES405-943-6457
4200 Perimeter Center Dr., Suite 222, OKC, OK 73112
Mon - Fri 8 am – 5 pm www.oilsonline.org
Indian child welfare, housing, natural resources, tribal sovereignty issues, individual rights. Low income Native Americans.
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY - OKC405-945-3378 405-947-4421 (Student Activities) 900 N. Portland, OKC, OK 73107 8am - 6pm Mon - Thurs, & 8am - 5pm Fri
Offers different cultural groups through the student union and the student union and student government association.
ST. VINCENT DEPAUL SOCIETY (EDMOND)405-341-8128
2001 N Western Ave., Edmond, OK 73034
Provides community based cultural services. Edmond area only. Depends on availability of funds. Depends on availability of volunteers. Call first before visiting.
UNITED URBAN INDIAN COUNCIL405-810-9202
4801 N. Classen Blvd., Suite 200, OKC, OK 73118
Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 11 am & 1 pm - 4:00 pm (except Mon. mornings) www.uuic.org
- Funded through the Department of Labor
- Vocational training and job search assistance
- Must live in OK County
- GED classes offered for individuals 18 and older
- Summer youth program for individuals 14 - 21 that includes working in the summe.
- Year-round vocational training offered for youth & adults