OKDHS CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT DIVISION
The Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED) helps children get the support they need. CSED understands the financial burden on a parent when child support is not provided.
When a child does not receive financial support from one or both parents, CSED:
- Locates the parents' addresses and employers.
- Establishes legal paternity.
- Establishes child support and medical support orders.
- Enforces support for married, separated, or divorced parents.
- Modifies child support orders.
CSED works with:
- Other states to obtain child support.
- Other countries to obtain child support.
CSED can collect and distribute child support payments:
- Direct deposit.
- Oklahoma MasterCard debit card program.