1181 E. Main St., Norman, OK 73071 (Community Services Building)
9 am - 5 pm, Mon - Fri
Group and Individual counseling for children and youth 3 - 18 yrs., who have been sexually abused.
CCAN (CENTER ON CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT) - OU MEDICINE405-271-8858
OU Physicians Building,
940 N.E. 13th St., Suite 3B3406, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 www.oumedicicine.com/ccan
The Center on Child Abuse and Neglect offers multiple programs, clinical services and training, which include:
- Treatment for Children with Sexual Behavioral Problems
- Child Trauma Services
- Native American Programs
- Interdisciplinary Training Program
- Interdisiplinary Training Initiative for Underserved Children
CHILD ABUSE RESPONSE AND EVALUATION CENTER (CARE CENTER)405-236-2100
1403 N. Ashton Pl., OKC, OK 73117
Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm www.carecenter-okc.org
A coordinated approach to investigations, trains professionals, a safe environment for abused children. Law enforcement has to be involved, by referral only, Oklahoma City and County, children 3-17.
CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT HOTLINE
24 hour hotline for reporting child abuse in Oklahoma.
FAMILY BUILDERS405-232-8226 415 NW 5th St., OKC, OKC 73102 9 am - 5 pm, Mon - Fri www.familybuildersok.org
- Evening classes available
- Prevention programs for children and families at high risk for physical abuse
- Education/support groups
- Compassion workshop/dealing with emotions-mainly a parenting class
- Domestic Violence Batterers Intervention Program
- 4-Hr Co-Parenting through Divorce Seminar
- Fee for service depending on program
LATINO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY405-236-0701
420 SW 10th St., OKC, OK 73109
8:30 am- 5 pm, Mon - Fri http://lcdaok.com/
- Individual counseling
- Parenting groups
- Home visits for Spanish speaking clients
- Home based parenting skills training
- Services targeted at Latino population
- Free immunizations
- Hispanic women's clinic
- Mentoring program
LEND-A-HAND PARENT CHILD CENTER FOR THE PREVENTION OF CHILD ABUSE, INC.
614 N.E. 4th St., Suite 211, OKC, OK 73101-1723
9:30 am- 6:00 pm, Mon-Fri (Evenings and weekends by appt. only)
Serving Oklahoma City and Metropolitan Areas
- Individual and group therapy, mentoring,
- Provides services to help enhance and strengthen parent and child relationship and teach alternatives to corporal punishment.
- Family therapy
- Domestic Violence
- Rehabilitation Services
- Anger Management
- Grandparents Helping Grandparents Program
OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES (OKDHS)405-521-2283
Child Protective Services
2400 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Sequah Memorial Office Building 8 am - 5 pm www.okdhs.org
24 hours a day/7 days a week - Child Abuse Hotline to report suspected cases of abuse/neglect: 1-800-522-3511
PREVENT CHILD ABUSE OKLAHOMA405-232-2500
915 N. Robinson, OKC, OK 73102
8:30 am- 5 pm, Mon-Fri
- Statewide Agency
- In-home parent education services.
- Services available from prenatal to 1 year.
- Will stay in the home up to child's 6th birthday for Oklahoma County residents
SUNBEAM FAMILY SERVICES405-528-7721
1100 NW 14th Str., OKC, OK 73106
8:30 am - 8 pm Mon - Wed, 8:30 am - 5 pm Thurs & Fri
- Emergency and contract foster care for abused/neglected children.
- Individual, marital, and family counseling for all ages based on sliding scale for those without insurance (insurance also accepted).
- Senior Services (including senior companion program, caregivers program for seniors, and adult shelter for those 65+).
- Early Head Start