1181 E. Main St., Norman, OK 73071 (Community Services Building)
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Group and Individual counseling for children and youth 3 - 18 yrs., who have been sexually abused.
CCAN (CENTER ON CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT) - OU MEDICINE405-271-8858
OU Physicians Building,
940 N.E. 13th St., Ste. 3B3406, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 http://www.oumedicine.com/
The Center on Child Abuse and Neglect offers multiple programs, clinical services and training, which include:
- Treatment for Children with Sexual Behavioral Problems ,
- Child Trauma Services ,
- Native American Programs ,
- Interdisciplinary Training Program,
- Interdisiplinary Training Initiative for Underserved Children.
CHILD ABUSE RESPONSE AND EVALUATION CENTER (CARE CENTER)405-236-2100
1403 N. Ashton Pl., OKC, OK 73117
Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. www.carecenter-okc.org
A coordinated approach to investigations, trains professionals, a safe environment for abused children. Law enforcement has to be involved, by referral only, Oklahoma City and County, children ages 3-17.
CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT HOTLINE
24 hour hotline for reporting child abuse in Oklahoma.
FAMILY BUILDERS405-232-8226 415 N.W. 5th St., OKC, OKC 73102 Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.familybuildersok.org
- Evening classes available,
- Prevention programs for children and families at high risk for physical abuse,
- Education/support groups,
- Compassion workshop/dealing with emotions-mainly a parenting class,
- Domestic Violence Batterers Intervention Program,
- 4-Hr Co-Parenting through Divorce Seminar,
- Fee for service depending on program,
LATINO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY405-236-0701
420 S.W. 10th St., OKC, OK 73109
Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. http://lcdaok.com/
- Individual counseling,
- Parenting groups,
- Home visits for Spanish speaking clients,
- Home based parenting skills training,
- Services targeted at Latino population,
- Free immunizations,
- Hispanic women's clinic,
- Mentoring program.
LEND-A-HAND PARENT CHILD CENTER FOR THE PREVENTION OF CHILD ABUSE, INC.405-235-9812
614 N.E. 4th St., OKC, OK 73101-1723
Mon - Fri, 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., (Evenings and weekends by appt. only)
Serving Oklahoma City and Metropolitan Areas
- Individual and group therapy, mentoring,
- Provides services to help enhance and strengthen parent and child relationship and teach alternatives to corporal punishment,
- Family therapy,
- Domestic violence,
- Rehabilitation services,
- Anger management,
- Grandparents Helping Grandparents program.
OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES (OKDHS)405-521-2283
Child Protective Services
2400 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Sequoyah Memorial Office Building Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.okdhs.org
24 hours a day/7 days a week - Child Abuse Hotline to report suspected cases of abuse/neglect: 1-800-522-3511
PREVENT CHILD ABUSE OKLAHOMA405-232-2500
915 N. Robinson, OKC, OK 73102
Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Statewide Agency,
- In-home parent education services,
- Services available from prenatal to 1 year,
- Will stay in the home up to child's 6th birthday for Oklahoma County residents.
SUNBEAM FAMILY SERVICES405-528-7721
1100 N.W. 14th Str., OKC, OK 73106
Mon - Wed, 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. Thurs - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Emergency and contract foster care for abused/neglected children,
- Individual, marital, and family counseling for all ages based on sliding scale for those without insurance (insurance also accepted),
- Senior Services (including senior companion program, caregivers program for seniors, and adult shelter for those 65+),
- Early Head Start.