ALAMEDA CHURCH OF CHRIST405-321-0788 801 Alameda Str., Norman, OK 73071 Wed 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. 2nd Saturday 9 a.m. - Noon 4th Thursday 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. No appointment necessary. Bring photo ID. Formula, food, diapers. Serves McClain and Cleveland County.
ALL THINGS BABY, INC.405-285-6245
405 W. 2nd St, Edmond, OK
Tues 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Counseling and other resources for women who are pregnant or have children.
- Maternity clothes; infant/children's clothes
9113 N. Council, OKC, OK 73132
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Tues - Sat www.babysbargains.com
- Resale maternity wear, clothes for preemie-10yrs. (new and used)
- Other baby items, toys, furniture, etc.
BIRTH CHOICE OF OKLAHOMA, INC.
4701 S. Western
Mon, Wed, Thurs 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Tues 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., Fri 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
11 Burton Pl., B
Mon & Thurs 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Tues & Wed 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
6006 N. Rockwell
Mon, Tues, Thurs 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Wed 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m./6 p.m. - 8 p.m., Fri 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
457 W. Gray
Mon 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Wed, Thur 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Sat 10a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Call for appointment. Prefer that you have a pregnancy test to receive help.
- Provides maternity clothing, baby clothing (sizes newborn - 24 months), diapers, and formula.
- Serving mainly those who received their pregnancy test from them.
BUREAU OF VITAL RECORDS DIVISION405-271-4040
State Dept. of Health, 1000 NE 10th St., 1st Flr., OKC, OK 73102
Mon-Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Provides vital information, birth and death certificates.
CHRISTIAN SERVICE CENTER405-236-5956
115 SW 24th St., OKC, OK
9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Mon - Fri (must arrive by 1:30 p.m.)
- Bring U.S. picture ID. Services are available for anyone with a US ID
- Like a thrift store.
- Clothes for anyone.
- Household items such as dishes, sheets, and blankets.
- Furniture waiting list.
- Food service (by referral) for seven zip codes 73139, 73149, 73159, 73169, 73170, and 73179.
- Must have referral from DHS, Church of Christ, or Community Action.
- Since items are donated, there is no cost.
INFANT CRISIS CENTER405-528-3663
4224 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Mon - Fri 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sat 9 a.m. - noon
A referral from a social service agency is necessary for first visit, or if it has been 6 months or more since the last visit. Child must be present unless letter from physician explaining absence.
Birth - 4 years
- Formula, food, diapers - services provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum waiting period of 7 days between visits
- Clothing provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum of 7 days between visits. Sizes newborn to size 6 available
- Does not take referrals until the baby is born
- Appointments preferred, but walk-ins are welcome
- Services are provided statewide
SAFE KIDSThe Children's Center Rehabilitation Hospital 405-470-2304
6800 N.W. 39th Expressway, Bethany, OK 73008
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon - Fri www.safekidsok.org
They provide free car seat check-ups and installations. A limited number of car seats are available at their car seat check-up events, for families on state or government assistance, for a $10 fee.