ALAMEDA CHURCH OF CHRIST405-321-0788 801 E. Alameda, Norman, OK Wed 10:00 am - 1:00 pm 2nd Saturday 9:00 am - Noon 4th Thursday 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm No appointment necessary. Bring photo ID. Formula, food, diapers. Serves entire metro area.
ALL THINGS BABY, INC.405-285-6245
405 W. 2nd St, Edmond, OK
Tues 10 am -3 pm
- Counseling and other resources for women who are pregnant or have children.
- Maternity clothes; infant/children's clothes
9113 N. Council, OKC, OK 73132
10 am - 6 pm Tues - Sat
- Resale maternity wear, clothes for preemie-10yrs. (new and used)
- Other baby items, toys, furniture, etc.
BIRTH CHOICE OF OKLAHOMA, INC.
Mon & Thurs 10 am-3 pm
- Call for appointment.
- Provides maternity clothing, baby clothing (sizes newborn - 24 months), diapers, and formula.
- Serving mainly those who received their pregnancy test from them.
BUREAU OF VITAL RECORDS DIVISION405-271-4040
State Dept. of Health, 1000 NE 10th St., 1st Flr., OKC, OK 73102
Mon-Fri. 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Provides vital information, birth and death certificates.
CHRISTIAN SERVICE CENTER405-236-5956
115 SW 24th St., OKC, OK
9 am - 2 pm Mon - Fri (must arrive by 1:30 pm)
- Bring U.S. picture ID. Services are available for anyone with a US ID
- Like a thrift store.
- Clothes for anyone.
- Household items such as dishes, sheets, and blankets.
- Furniture waiting list.
- Food service for seven zip codes 73139, 73149, 73159, 73169, 73170, and 73179.
- Must have referral from DHS, Church of Christ, or Community Action.
- Since items are donated, there is no cost.
INFANT CRISIS CENTER405-528-3663
4224 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
8 am- 5 pm, Mon - Fri
A referral from a social service agency is necessary for first visit, or if it has been 6 months or more since the last visit. Child must be present unless letter from physician explaining absence.
Birth - 4 years
- Formula, food, diapers - services provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum waiting period of 7 days between visits
- Clothing provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum of 7 days between visits. Sizes newborn to size 6 available
- Does not take referrals until the baby is born
- Appointments preferred, but walk-ins are welcome
- Services are provided statewide
900 N Portland, OKC, OK 73107
8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Mon - Fri
This organization provides car seats for families on state or government assistance for a $10 fee. They provide free installations.