ALAMEDA CHURCH OF CHRIST405-321-0788 801 Alameda Str., Norman, OK 73071 Wed, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. 2nd Sat, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. 4th Thurs, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
No appointment necessary. Bring photo ID. Formula, food, diapers. Serves McClain and Cleveland County.
ALL THINGS BABY, INC.405-285-6245
405 W. 2nd St., Edmond, OK
Tues, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Counseling and other resources for women who are pregnant or have children,
- Maternity clothes; infant/children's clothes.
9113 N. Council, OKC, OK 73132
Tues - Sat, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. www.babysbargains.com
- Resale maternity wear, clothes for preemie-10yrs. (new and used),
- Other baby items, toys, furniture, etc.
BIRTH CHOICE OF OKLAHOMA, INC.405-631-4477
4701 S. Western
OKC, 73109 Mon, Wed, Thurs, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Tues, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., Fri ,10 a.m. - 2 p.m. 405-330-2111
11 Burton Pl., B
Edmond, 73034 Mon & Thurs, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Tues & Wed, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 405-495-6919
6006 N. Rockwell
Bethany, OK Mon, Tues, Thurs, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Wed, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m./6 p.m. - 8 p.m., Fri, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. 405-360-9555
457 W. Gray
Norman, OK Mon, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Wed, Thur, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Sat, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Call for appointment. Prefer that you have a pregnancy test to receive help,
- Provides maternity clothing, baby clothing (sizes newborn - 24 months), diapers, and formula,
- Serving mainly those who received their pregnancy test from them.
BUREAU OF VITAL RECORDS DIVISION405-271-4040
State Dept. of Health, 1000 N.E. 10th St., 1st Flr., OKC, OK 73102
Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Provides vital information, birth and death certificates.
CHRISTIAN SERVICE CENTER405-236-5956
115 S.W. 24th St., OKC, OK
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (must arrive by 1:30 p.m.)
- Bring U.S. picture ID. Services are available for anyone with a US ID,
- Like a thrift store,
- Clothes for anyone,
- Household items such as dishes, sheets, and blankets,
- Furniture waiting list,
- Food service (by referral) for seven zip codes 73139, 73149, 73159, 73169, 73170, and 73179,
- Must have referral from DHS, Church of Christ, or Community Action,
- Since items are donated, there is no cost.
INFANT CRISIS CENTER405-528-3663
4224 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sat, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
A referral from a social service agency is necessary for first visit, or if it has been 6 months or more since the last visit. Child must be present unless letter from physician explaining absence.
- Birth - 4 years,
- Formula, food, diapers - services provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum waiting period of 7 days between visits,
- Clothing provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum of 7 days between visits. Sizes newborn to size 6 available,
- Does not take referrals until the baby is born,
- Appointments preferred, but walk-ins are welcome,
- Services are provided statewide.
SAFE KIDSThe Children's Center Rehabilitation Hospital 405-470-2304
6800 N.W. 39th Expy., Bethany, OK 73008
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., www.safekidsok.org
- Provide free car seat check-ups and installations,
- A limited number of car seats are available at their car seat check-up events,
- For families on state or government assistance, for a $10 fee.