Sexual Assault (Adults)
CHICKASHA WOMEN’S SERVICE AND RESOURCE405-222-1818 1628 S. 17th St., Chickasha, OK 73108
Available 24-hours, 7 days a week
Crisis intervention: sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking. Serving Grady and Canadian Counties. No fee.
2701 N. Oklahoma Ave., OKC, OK 73105
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (weekend by appt.)
- Counseling for individual, group, and family,
- Substance Abuse,
- Domestic Violence,
- Behavioral Concerns,
- Impulse Control,
- Sexual Abuse,
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP),
- Multi-cultural Counseling Center,
- Case Management,
- Psychological Testing/Evaluations,
- DUI School & Assessment,
- Moral Recognition Therapy,
- Rehabilitation Services,
- Fatherhood Program,
- Assessment/Employment Program,
- Alcohol and drug abuse day treatment,
- Outpatient Services.
Services include life skills, social skills, counseling, screening referral aftercare, employment training, and mentoring.
CORNERSTONE COUNSELING AND CONSULTING, INC.405-231-3150
4232 N. Sante Fe, OKC, OK 73118
Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Evening services available by appointment.
- Mental health counseling, parenting groups, anger management groups, sexual abuse family education, sex offender counseling and assessment, chaperone program, case management services, substance abuse assessment and services, consultative services,
- Voices for Teen Girls - sliding scale fee ($20 group),
- Fees: sliding scale. Medicaid/SoonerCare or private insurance accepted.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY - VICTIM SERVICES405-713-1639 320 Robert S. Kerr, Rm. 505, OKC, OK 73102 Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Support and possible compensation for victims who suffer bodily injuries as the result of criminal acts including persons who are victims of sexual assault.
- D.A. reviews cases from law enforcement to determine if criminal charges will be made.
- No fees charged.
NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE1-800-799-7233 (SAFE)
PASSAGEWAYS SHELTER FOR BATTERED WOMEN AND CHILDREN405-943-7273 / 1-800-522-7233 Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Counseling and Support Groups 405-947-4506 Available 24-hours, 7 days a week
Confidential residential facility providing a safe environment, support groups, counseling, advocacy services. Victims of domestic violence or sexual assault.
RAPE, ABUSE, & INCEST NATIONAL NETWORK HOTLINE (RAINN)1-800-656-4673 (HOPE)
A statewide, 24 hour, toll free hotline which provides crisis intervention and referral. Emergency mental health & resource hotline. Available 24 hours.
6051 N Brookline, Ste. 112, OKC, OK 73112
Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sexual education group therapy, sexual abuse non-offenders group, family development, parent aid program,
- Individual therapy will be offered to clients to assist in understanding difficult subjects,
- Sexual abuse services contract for DHS,
- Fees: sliding scale. Medicaid/SoonerCare, private pay or private insurance accepted.
CRIME VICTIMS COMPENSATION PROGRAM405-264-5000
421 N.W. 13th, Ste. 290, OKC, OK 73103
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Compensation and assistance for persons who suffer injury as a result of criminal acts
- Assistance for victims of domestic violence and in preparing petition for Victim Protective Order (VPO)
- Assistance and support for persons (adults or children) who are victims of a crime (including financial and counseling assistance)
- Provides court advocates for victims
WOMEN'S RESOURCE CENTER, INC.405-364-9424 and 405-310-3131 Call for location. Sexual Violence Crisis Line: 405-701- 5660, Available 24-hours, 7 days a week
- Shelter services for women in domestic violence situations,
- Education/prevention programs,
- Counseling and crisis intervention for domestic violence and sexual assault.
YWCA RAPE CRISIS CENTER405-943-7273 (RAPE)
2460 N.W. 39th, OKC, OK 73112
- 24-hour hotline,
- Support groups,
- Assists sexual assault survivors in hospital ER.
INTERNET RESOURCES FOR COPING WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT
Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assaultwww.ocadvsa.org
Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Networkwww.rainn.org
Native American Victims of Violencewww.institutefornativejustice.org
Oklahoma District Attorneys Councilwww.ok.gov/dac
For victim's rights and services.
Support for victims of rape, including a web library and message board.
Men mobilizing to prevent violence against women.
Books, music, resource downloads, and web community of survivors. Booklets for men and parents on how to help.