1501 N.Classen Blvd., Suite 200, OKC, OK 73106
8:00 am - 4:30 pm Mon -Fri
Support the Western part of the State of Oklahoma (Tulsa location supports the Eastern part of Oklahoma.)
- Provide residential services for homeless women over 18 with children
- pre- and post- adoption services; pregnancy counseling; marriage, family and individual counseling; immigration legal services; refugee resettlement; emergency rent and utility assistance; disaster relief; homeless services; faith community nursing; and parish outreach. 24 hours, 7 days a week
DEACONESS PREGNANCY AND ADOPTION SERVICES405-949-4200/1-800-567-6631
7101 NW Expressway, Suite 325 (In Brixton Square) OKC, OK 73132
9 am - 5 pm Mon - Fri
- Adoption planning-birth parent is able to help in the selection process of adoptive parents.
- Care closet-maternity and infant clothing; car seats and strollers available for use.
- Licensed adoption and child placement.
- Adoption reunion registry.
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES/CHILD WELFARE DIVISION405-767-2600
5905 N. Classen Ct., OKC, OKC 73118-5947
8 am - 5 pm Mon - Fri
Foster Care - full time care provided while parents receive social services to improve family life until permanent placement is developed.
Adoption - aid in locating adoptive homes, counseling, and support provided to the child and adoptive parents.
GLADNEY CENTER ADOPTION/INTERNATIONAL AGENCY405-590-4196/ 405-848-8435/1-800-452-3639 (OKC Satellite Ofc 405-590-4196 - Statewide Services)
6300 John Ryan Dr., Ft. Worth, TX
8:30 am - 5 pm Mon - Fri
- Residential living in Ft. Worth, Texas (Can live on-campus in Ft. worth, or can choose to live in apartment in Oklahoma)
- Adoptive services in clients hometown
- Adoption and pregnancy option counseling
- Adoption planning (including medical arrangements, legal assistance, and reviewing profiles of adoptive families)
- Fort Worth location provides education and some career training, counseling, and medical care
- Individual, group, and peer counseling
- Support groups
- Birthing classes
- Continuing education
- Career planning
- Parenting classes
- Foreign adoption
ONE CHURCH ONE CHILD405-424-0225 3129 N. Martin Luther King Ave, OKC, OK Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5 pm www.onechurchonechildokla.org
- Provides organized method of reaching out the African-American community through churches and community organizations to increase the awareness of the need for prospective adoptive and foster parents.
- Open to anyone who is interested.