1501 N.Classen Blvd., Suite 200, OKC, OK 73106
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Mon -Fri
Supports the western part of the State of Oklahoma (Tulsa location supports the eastern part of Oklahoma.)
Provides counseling and social services for birth parents experiencing unplanned pregnancies. Offers adoption placement services and search and reunion coordination.
- Provide residential services for homeless women over 18 with children
- pre- and post- adoption services; pregnancy counseling; marriage, family and individual counseling; immigration legal services; refugee resettlement; emergency rent and utility assistance; disaster relief; homeless services; faith community nursing; and parish outreach. 24 hours, 7 days a week
DEACONESS PREGNANCY AND ADOPTION SERVICES405-949-4200/1-800-567-6631, Emergency: 405-397-3140
7101 NW Expressway, Suite 325 (In Brixton Square) OKC, OK 73132
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon - Fri www.deaconessadoption.org
- Counseling for any adoption need - therapeutic counseling.
- Care closet-limited
- Licensed adoption and child placement.
- Adoption reunion registry.
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES/CHILD WELFARE DIVISION405-767-2600
5905 N. Classen Ct., OKC, OKC 73118-5947
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon - Fri www.okdhs.org
Foster Care - full time care provided while parents receive social services to improve family life until permanent placement is developed.
Adoption - aid in locating adoptive homes, counseling, and support provided to the child and adoptive parents.
GLADNEY CENTER ADOPTION/INTERNATIONAL AGENCY405-590-4196/ 405-848-8435/1-800-452-3639 (OKC Satellite Ofc 405-590-4196 - Statewide Services)
6300 John Ryan Dr., Ft. Worth, TX
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon - Fri
- Residential living in Ft. Worth, Texas (Can live on-campus in Ft. worth, or can choose to live in apartment in Oklahoma)
- Adoptive services in clients hometown
- Adoption and pregnancy option counseling
- Adoption planning (including medical arrangements, legal assistance, and reviewing profiles of adoptive families)
- Fort Worth location provides education and some career training, counseling, and medical care
- Individual, group, and peer counseling
- Support groups
- Birthing classes
- Continuing education
- Career planning
- Parenting classes
- Foreign adoption
ONE CHURCH ONE CHILD405-424-0225, 1-800-865-0225 3129 N. Martin Luther King Ave, OKC, OK Mon - Fri 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.ococok.org
- Provides organized method of reaching out to the African-American community through churches and community organizations to increase the awareness of the need for prospective adoptive and foster parents.
- Open to anyone who is interested.