Online Learning Partners
Oklahoma City Community College has partnered with several leading online curriculum providers to offer hundreds of instructor-facilitated and self-study professional development and training courses for business owners and employees wishing to improve their professional skill sets.
Instructor-Facilitated Professional Training
Six-week professional development and training courses, many starting at $99.
Courses range from 12 to 580 hours and cost between $595 and $5,595
Course categories include:
Certifications for modern business needs and training in technology and leadership.
Course Categories include:
Career Focused Education for Success
Programs available through this partnership include:
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Transcription
GeT Interactive Guides
Online, on-demand e-Training in Autodesk® products including:
- AutoCAD® 2012: The Complete Guide
- Autodesk Revit® Architecture 2012: The Complete Guide
- Autodesk Inventor® 2012: The Complete Guide
- AutoCAD Civil 3D® 2012: The Complete Guide
- Autodesk Revit® Structure 2012: The Complete Guide
- Autodesk Revit® MEP 2012: The Complete Guide