Circle the subject in these sentences. Remember the subject
is the who or what word.
- Searching carefully, LeAnne
found the missing handout in the wrong drawer.
- Driving in Nashville traffic
would try anyone’s patience.
- Often arriving late for work, Joe was actually early today.
- The teacher between Mark and
Amanda is Dr. Black.
- Children with red hair and
freckles appeal to me.
- Your boarding pass and ticket
must be presented at the gate.
- Digging through her purse, Celeste found her Passion Pink lipstick.
- The door at the end of the
hall leads to the faculty lounge.
- By October, 1800 women were
notified of the change.
- Can you work for Charles on
- The man and woman walked
briskly toward the end of the pier.
- Reading books for class is
Alton’s favorite way to spend the weekend.
- His dog and my cat always
sleep together in Pluto’s doghouse.
- Just in case you arrive early, you need to remember this password.
- Margaret tells the most
- Of all the desserts in the cafeteria, the chocolate
mousse is the best.
- The dry, cracked pipes will
have to be replaced before we buy new carpet.