Finding the Subject
to complete this exercise. Click on the exercise title above to view the
Circle the subject in these sentences.
Remember the subject is the who or what
- Searching carefully, LeAnne found the missing handout in the wrong
- Driving in Nashville traffic would try anyone’s patience.
- Often arriving late for work, Joe was actually early today.
- The teacher between Mark and Amanda is Dr. Black.
- Children with red hair and freckles appeal to me.
- Your boarding pass and ticket must be presented at the gate.
- Digging through her purse, Celeste found her Passion Pink
- The door at the end of the hall leads to the faculty lounge.
- By October, 1800 women were notified of the change.
- Can you work for Charles on Thursday?
- The man and woman walked briskly toward the end of the pier.
- Reading books for class is Alton’s favorite way to spend the
- His dog and my cat always sleep together in Pluto’s doghouse.
- Just in case you arrive early, you need to remember this password.
- Margaret tells the most interesting stories.
- Of all the desserts in the cafeteria, the chocolate mousse is the
- The dry, cracked pipes will have to be replaced before we buy new