Mission Statement - Computer-Aided Technology Program
The Computer-Aided Technology Program will provide the State of Oklahoma with professionals using application software in traditional and non-traditional technologies such as engineering and architectural design, web site design, animation, and game design.
Mission Statement - Computer-Aided Technology/
Computer-Aided Design Emphasis (CAT/CAD)
The Computer-Aided Technology Program/Computer-Aided Design Emphasis will provide professionals using state of the art computer technology in support of engineering and architectural activities.
Program Education Objectives
- To provide business and industry with Computer-Aided Design Technicians
- To provide students with the latest equipment and software in the CAD industry
- To provide business and industry with Computer-Aided Drafters
- To provide discipline specific skills in Architecture, Machine Design, Civil Design, Electronics and Automation.
- To provide an opportunity for all students to become a valued professional in Computer-Aided Technology.