Mission Statement - Computer-Aided Technology Program
The Computer-Aided Technology Program seeks to provide the State of Oklahoma with professionals using application software in traditional and non-traditional technologies such as engineering and architectural design, web site design and Geographic Information System.
Mission Statement - Computer-Aided Technology/
Computer-Aided Design Emphasis (CAT/CAD)
The Computer-Aided Technology Program/Computer-Aided Design Emphasis seeks to provide professionals using state of the art computer technology in support of engineering and architectural activities.
Program Education Objectives
- To provide business and industry with Computer-Aided Design Technicians
- To provide students with the latest equipment and software in the CAD industry
- To provide business and industry with Computer-Aided Drafters
- To provide discipline-specific skills in Architecture, Machine Design, Civil Design, Electronics and Automation.
- To provide an opportunity for all students to become a valuable professional in Computer-Aided Technology.