Transfer to a 4 Year University - UCO

At Oklahoma City Community College, you can obtain an Engineering Associate's degree that will transfer as a Junior to a 4-year university to study the Engineering discipline of your choice. Due to our transfer agreements, you can choose your Engineering major at Oklahoma City Community College and take the courses needed to complete your Bachelor's degree.

For your Engineering Associate's degree at OCCC, the following Engineering course is required:   Professional Development. The remaining 12 to 15 hours can be chosen from a variety of Engineering Courses or Support Electives. These courses should be selected based on the requirements of your Engineering major at the transfer institution.



  • University of Central Oklahoma Application for Admission is onlineand includes the Transfer Scholarship application. New users will need to create an account by choosing First Time User Account Creation. Don't forget the following:
    • No Deadline for Admissions Consideration
    • $25 Application Fee paid online
    • Transfer GPA Requirements:
      • 0 - 30 semester hours:  1.7 GPA ?
      • 31 or more hours:  2.0 GPA
    • Provide most recent official college transcript(s).
    • Transfer students with less than 24 credit hours must also meet high school admission requirements.
  • Scholarship Deadlines:
    • Spring Semester:  November 1
    • Department of Engineering and Physics Scholarships:  March 1
    • Fall Semester:  April 1
    • Scholarship deadlines and other requirements are strictly enforced.



Listed below are the University of Central Oklahoma's Engineering majors.  Double click on each Engineering major to access the OCCC Transfer degree sheet for that discipline.  Each degree sheet provides a plan to graduate in 4 years, and details what needs to be accomplished to take the courses offered at UCO in the first semester Junior year.