Community Outreach and Education
The office of Community Outreach and Education at Oklahoma City Community College provides short-term, non-credit courses designed to improve basic skills for adults and children.
Children's programs include:
- College for Kids Summer Camp and evening classes
- Spring Break STEAM Camp (March 7-11)
- The Next Chapter, an after school literacy program
- STEAM Camp (after school program for 4th gr. students)
- Scout badge classes for Girl, Cub, and Boy Scouts
- ACT Prep Courses
Adult non-credit classes include:
**Adult classes meet twice a week for 6 hours. Morning, afternoon, and evening classes are available. Students must be at least 16 years old and attend a new student orientation prior to enrollment.
Community Outreach and Education is dedicated to the belief that lifelong learning helps adults acquire the knowledge, skills, and values needed to lead productive and satisfying lives. We are always looking for suggestions on what classes to offer. If you have a suggestion or would like to share your skills by teaching a non-credit course, please contact the Community Outreach and Education Office at 682-7859, 682-7873.