ATTENTION! Close Alert Box

Coronavirus Update (COVID-19) OCCC will deliver all summer classes online. All OCCC physical campus sites are closed until further notice. Most campus services are available online. Learn more at



Individuals interested in the Career Transitions Services must be referred by an eligible agency, usually the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS). The Career Transitions Services primarily receives referrals from Oklahoma and Cleveland counties.