Arts Festival Oklahoma offers entertainment, from open to close, all three days of the festival. Daytime entertainment is provided by volunteer performing arts groups that enjoy the benefits, exposure, and experience of performing for the 25,000 patrons in attendance each year.
All headline/paid entertainment for AFO 2014 has been selected. To be considered for the daytime volunteer entertainment roster, please forward the following information in an email Mr. Michael Todd:
- Name of band/group/individual or organization interested in performing
- Brief description of proposed program to be performed
- General Availability during the days of the Festival (August 30-September 1, 2014)
- If avaialble, links to work samples (e.g., YouTube videos, website, video/audio recordings, etc.)
- If available, link to Electronic Press Kit (e.g., Sonic Bids, Reverb Nation)
- Daytime contact information
Want to perform at Arts Festival Oklahoma? Join the Performing Artists eMail list to be notified as soon as the next Call for Entries is sent out.