Oklahoma City Community College offers numerous scholarships for current and prospective students. Some of the scholarships that are awarded by OCCC are tuition waivers that will pay for some or all of your tuition but do not pay for fees. Some cash scholarships are also available that you can use for other expenses such as fees and books. Please look through the following list and note the deadlines and applications.
- Scholarships for 2015 High School Graduates will be available December 1, 2014.
Create an account to stay informed about Freshman Scholarships at OCCC www.occc.edu/apply
For more information, please visit the following:
- BADNAP Booster Scholarship Spring 2015-Fall 2015 - Deadline January 15, 2015
- Career Development Fall 2014 - Deadline August 1, 2014 5 p.m.
- Career Development Spring 2015 - Deadline January 6, 2015 5 p.m.
- Career Development Fall 2015 - Deadline August 1, 2015 5 p.m.
- Scholarships for Current Students and Adults
- Scholar’s for Excellence
- International Scholars Program for F-1 Students - Deadline November 10, 2014 8 p.m.