Graduating Home School/Unaccredited High School Seniors: Get Started Here

Are you planning to start classes in Summer or Fall 2016 after graduating from Home School or an unaccredited high school?  If so, follow these simple steps:

1.  Complete the Application for Admission

The Application for Admission is required for all new students.  Once you complete and submit your application, you can view possible additional items needed to complete the process.

2.  Request an official transcript from your high school or homeschool

All future and recent high school graduates are required to submit an official high school transcript to get admitted.  You can request your transcript be sent from your high school or bring it directly to the Office of Recruitment & Admissions.

3.  Submit official ACT scores

All students who are graduating from a home school or unaccredited high school are required to submit official ACT scores before being admitted to the college.