Recruitment and Admissions
OCCC welcomes more than 22,000 students of all ages and backgrounds who want an affordable, accessible and flexible community college experience.
Whether you’re looking to get started or start over, Oklahoma City Community College gives you many options.
Your journey begins with a simple admissions process:
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit an official high school transcript and any transcripts from other colleges you have attended
- Have your ACT scores sent to Recruitment & Admissions at OCCC
- Check for other specific requirements and deadlines
The Best College Foundation … No Matter Your Plans
Oklahoma City Community College provides one of the best educational values in Oklahoma with faculty dedicated to your goals:
- Plan to transfer? OCCC associate degrees transfer with ease.
- Want to hit the job market right away? OCCC associate degrees and certificate programs target top career fields and make you job ready faster.
- Need to learn new job skills? OCCC offers hundreds of college classes, including evening classes and online classes loaded with chances to study and use top job skills.
Oklahoma City Community College Admissions Requirements
College admissions requirements at Oklahoma City Community College are straightforward and designed to be flexible whether you are:
- Coming straight from high school
- Coming to college for the first time
- Coming back to college after years on the job
Start with the OCCC Application for Admission. It’s that simple.