Monday-Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 am to 9:30 pm
Friday-Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Hours may vary according to the College calendar)
- You will need a current OCCC photo ID to take an exam.
- Only test materials are permitted in the Test Center. NO PERSONAL ITEMS.
- After beginning, you must finish the exam before exiting the testing room.
- Distribution of exams ends one hour before closing. Exams will be taken up precisely at closing. Please cooperate by turning in your exam when asked.
- All testing materials will be collected when the exam form is returned. This includes notes, index cards and scratch paper.
- Calculators will be available for use on exams. Your ID card will serve as security. Faculty may determine calculator use on their own exams.
- Come prepared with the exam's course category, course number, instructor's name and test number.
- Tests will be administered following the faculty member's instructions. Any exceptions will need to come directly from the instructor.
- No food or drink allowed in the Test Center.
- All electronic devices are prohibited in the Test Center. Your exam session will be terminated if you bring one it.
- The Test Center cannot accommodate children.
- By receiving an exam, you agree to follow TC policies.