OCCC provides the people of Oklahoma and our community with broad access to certificates of mastery, associate degrees, community education, and cultural programs of exceptional quality, empowering our students to achieve their educational goals and our community to thrive in an increasingly global society.
Vision and Values
OCCC aspires to be one of the most significant community colleges in the nation -- known for the amazing success of our students and for our prominent role in creating our community's future.
OCCC strives to achieve its mission and ENDs and fulfill its vision by operating in a culture that is committed to:
- Innovation: Creative and forward-thinking
- Integrity: Honest, ethical, and respectful to all
- Diversity: Embrace and appreciate the value of differences
- Stewardship: Wise and efficient use of resources
- Accountability: Data-driven evidence of mission accomplishment