(ACA) AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
Go to website to view:
- About the Law
- Facts and Features
- Prevention and Wellness
- Insurance Marketplace and more…
Or call TOLL FREE for answers to your questions: 1-800-318-2596
Insure Oklahoma offers low cost health insurance plans for those who qualify. The Insure Oklahoma/O-EPIC Employer-Sponsored Insurance will pay part of the health plan premiums for eligible employees working for qualified Oklahoma small businesses (with 50 or fewer full-time employees). Participation in this program is voluntary. The Insure Oklahoma/O-EPIC Individual Plan is available to Oklahomans not otherwise eligible to participate in an Insure Oklahoma employer-sponsored Qualified Health Plan.
OKLAHOMA HEALTH CARE AUTHORITY (OHCA)
SoonerCare (Oklahoma Medicaid)4345 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 405-522-7300 / 1-800-987-7767
SoonerCare is a health coverage program jointly funded by the federal and state government. This program helps pay some or all medical bills for many people who cannot afford them. The Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) is the state agency that administers the program. The Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) determines financial eligibility for the program.
- American Indians
- Breast & Cervical Cancer
- Child Health/EPSDT
- Health Management Program
- Long-Term Care Services
- SoonerCare Choice
- SoonerCare Supplemental
- SoonerCare Traditional
SoonerCare Choice (OHCA)1-800-987-7767 www.okhca.org
SoonerCare Choice is a Primary Care Case Management (PCCM) program in which each member has a medical home. The medical home provider will coordinate all health care services to qualifying Oklahomas. Please visit our Qualification Guidelines page to find out if you qualify.
You may be a SoonerCare Choice member if:
- You qualify for SoonerCare,
- You do not qualify for Medicare,
- You do not reside in an institution such as a nursing facility,
- You are not receiving SoonerCare services through a home- and community-based waiver program, You are not in state or tribal custody,
- You are not in a health maintenance organization.
Sign up at www.mysoonercare.orgFind a Doctor:
Toll Free: 1-800-522-0310
Oklahoma City area: 405-522-7171
Mental Health Service Provider Finder: 1-800-652-2010
Medicaid Advice Line: 1-800-530-3002
(Provides help with some Medicaid issues after business hours and on holidays)
Mon - Sat, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Call 3 business days before you need a ride. Not for emergency care.
- Provides mileage reimbursement and other help with transportation for Medicaid recipients.
- Provides transportation to and from medical appointments for children with special transportation needs when the parent is not properly equipped to transport.
- Provides travel expense reimbursement for parents for trips taken transporting children to and from medical appointments. Rate of reimbursement is 23 cents per mile and is subject to change.
- Provides travel to and from medical appointments for children when parents do not have a means of transportation.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT INSURANCE
Visit HealthCare.gov (www.healthcare.gov) to shop the Marketplace which was established by the Affordable Care Act. You can also call the Health Insurance Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596. TTY users should call 1-888-889-4325.