DRUG/ALCOHOL TREATMENT PROGRAMS
2nd HAND SMOKE1-866-ONLY-AIR
Oklahoma State Dept. of Health Central Office
1000 N.E. 10th, OKC, OK 73117
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tobacco use prevention information on Oklahoma smoking laws, report violations of Oklahoma smoking laws, information on health concerns regarding second hand smoke.
A CHANCE TO CHANGE FOUNDATION405-840-9000
5228 Classen Circle, OKC, OK 73118
Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (evenings by appointment)
- Offers assistance with substance abuse, problem gambling, sex addiction, and other behavioral addictions,
- Counselors are qualified to work with those suffering from depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress syndrome, and other trauma,
- Can help with marital and family issues and have children and adolescent specialists on staff,
- Offers education classes, workshops, and prevention programs,
- Accepts private insurance, Medicaid, and offers a sliding scale fee based on household income. Sliding scale is for substance abuse only.
AL-ANON INFORMATION SERVICES405-767-9071
3801 N.W. 63rd, Edgewater Bldg. 3, Ste. 129, OKC, OK 73116
Mon, Wed, and Fri, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Telephone line available 7 days a week
Provides meeting information for OKC and the surrounding area in a monthly schedule. For friends and families of problem drinkers.
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (AA)Hotline open 24 hours, 7 days a week: 405-524-1100 Office: 405-949-0910 Espanol: 405-316-9742
Coordinates support group meetings.
ALCOHOLICS REHABILITATION CENTER405-236-4148 436 N.W. 12th, OKC, OK 73103 Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and half a day on Sat
Provide temporary rehabilitation housing for men who are alcoholics. Reside two men to a room. $100/week. Provide onsite AA meetings. Must attend 30 meetings in 30 days; mandatory attendance of two in house meetings weekly. Random UAs are conducted. Serve dinner every night and doors lock at 11pm.
ALCOHOL TRAINING AND EDUCATION1-800-522-9050 405-943-7483
3160 N. Portland, OKC, OK
Program to assist people who have been arrested for a DUI in working towards reinstatement of driver's license. Provide assessments, 10 hour & 24 hour classes, and outpatient counseling as needed.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH GROUP405-681-2003
5401 S.W. 29th St., OKC, OK 73179
Mon - Fri, 5 a.m. - 11 a.m., Sat, 6 a.m. - 9 a.m.
C.A.R.E. FOR CHANGE, INC.405-524-5525
3621 N. Kelly Ave., Ste. 100, OKC, OKC 73111
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Individual, Family and Group Counseling (including Substance Abuse, Anger/Impulse Management, Parenting, Relapse Prevention),
- Substance Abuse Counseling, Drug and Alcohol Assessment, Case Management, Drug Testing, and 24 Hour Crisis Services,
- Men and Fatherhood classes,
- Co-ed anger classes,
- Fees are based on Sliding Scale or Medicaid is accepted.
CATALYST + BEHAVIORAL HEALTH GROUP405-232-9804 3033 N. Walnut, W. Bldg, OKC, OK 73105 Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. Evenings by appointment. www.catalystok.org
Coordinates faith based recovery support group meetings. Website provides information about program and local groups.
CENTRAL OK COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH CENTER405-360-5100 P.O. Box 400, Norman, OK 73070-0400 (mailing) 1120 E. Main, Norman, OK (location) Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Tues, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. www.cocmhc.net
Offers mental health and substance abuse services to children, youth, adults, and families.
- Adult Outpatient Services - case management, crisis intervention, individual counseling, individual rehabilitation, intensive care coordination team (ICCT), and group counseling (including anger management, bipolar/mood disorder, depression, grief, stress management, substance abuse, & trauma)
- Medication Clinic
- PACT (Program of Assertive Community Treatment) - team treatment approach for adults designed to provide comprehensive, community-based services and support to people with intensive psychiatric needs.
- Team Green (Psychiatric Rehabilitation - PSR) - recovery based program for adults that provides growth and developmental opportunities for adults with mental illness or co-occurring disorders, focuses on moving toward independence.
- Transitional Services - provides transitional support to young persons 16 - 25 who live in Cleveland or McClain Counties and have serious mental health conditions (405-573-3812).
- Child and Family Services - child and family counseling services, parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT), CARE for KIDS Mobile Crisis Program (405-573-6477 - Provide 24hr mental health assessment and stabilization for Cleveland and McClain County children and families who are in acute psychological, emotional or behavioral health crisis)
- Family Frontier System of Care - comprehensive spectrum of mental health and other necessary services which are organized into a coordinated network to meet the multiple and changing needs of children and their families (includes Wraparound Services, Family Night, Parent/Caregiver Involvement, Partners of Hope, Family Leadership Academy, Youth Involvement, The Motivators, and Teens Need to Talk (TNT2)).
CHILD STUDY CENTER405-271-5700
1100 N.E. 13th, OKC, OK 73117
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Behavior management training for parents, early intervention for infants at risk, diagnosis, evaluation and treatments in many specialty areas, physical, occupational therapy, speech therapy, psychological evaluationand treatment, support with conditions, including: Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, Attention Deficit Disorder, neuro-development disorders.
- Medicaid/SoonerCare - Primary care physician must make a referral or if DHS custody children, the worker can make the referral.
- No sliding scales or payment plans.
CITY RESCUE MISSION405-232-2709
800 W. California, OKC, OK 73106
Open 24 hours
Clothing: Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Emergency shelter to homeless men, women and families. Non-denominational. Crisis counseling, clothing, rehab program, meals served daily, dental care (restrictions). Dental Care: must be enrolled, screened and interview, take classes in order to receive free dental treatment. No fees.
COMMUNITY HOUSE RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM405-230-1138 Intake: 405-230-1100
1501 N.E. 11th, OKC, OK 73102
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.catalystok.org
Community House (Oklahoma City) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is an alcohol treatment program focusing on substance abuse treatment services. Providing substance abuse treatment with residential short-term treatment and residential long-term treatment. Dual diagnosis or persons with co-occuring disorders, persons with HIV or AIDS, pregnant or postpartum women, women, and men are supported for drug rehab. State financed payment and self payment is accepted with sliding fee scales. Includes ASL or other assistance for the hearing impaired.
COPE, INC.405-528-8686 2701 N. Oklahoma Ave. OKC, OK 73105 Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. www.okcopeinc.org
A behavioral health and substance abuse outpatient clinic offering:
- Counseling for individual, group, and family,
- Substance Abuse,
- Domestic Violence,
- Behavioral Concerns,
- Impulse Control,
- Sexual Abuse,
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP),
- Multi-cultural Counseling Center,
- Case Management,
- Psychological Testing/Evaluations,
- DUI School & Assessment,
- Moral Recognition Therapy,
- Rehabilitation Services,
- Fatherhood Program,
- Assessment/Employment Program,
- Alcohol and drug abuse day treatment,
- Outpatient Services.
Services include life skills, social skills, counseling, screening referral aftercare, employment training, and mentoring.
CORNERSTONE COUNSELING AND CONSULTING, INC.405-231-3150
4232 N. Sante Fe, OKC, OK 73118
Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. www.cornerstonecounseling-inc.org
- Mental health counseling, parenting groups, anger management groups, sexual abuse family education, sex offender counseling and assessment, chaperone program, case management services, substance abuse assessment and services, consultative services,
- Voices for Teen Girls - sliding scale fee ($20 group),
- Fees: sliding scale. Medicaid/SoonerCare or private insurance accepted.
CROSS & CROWN MISSION405-232-7696
1008 N. McKinley, OKC, OK
Serves certain zip codes in NE OKC only.
- AA meeting at Noon on Mondays,
- Food pantry Mon, Tues, & Wed beginning at 11am open until first 50 families served,
- Medical clinic Tues. to the first 15 families beginning at 8:30am.
CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CENTER405-755-2227
2208 W. Hefner Rd., OKC, OK Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wed, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Clinic by appointment. Celebrate Recovery Thurs, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Medical, dental, eye care, and counseling, The Club - mentoring, life skills, spiritual program for John Marshall Middle School students, Celebrate Recovery - a program to help adults heal from the hurts, habits and hang-ups in their lives - limited legal services. The Club - Students who apply from John Marshall Middle School. Clinic--low income without insurance. No cost.
EAGLE RIDGE INSTITUTE405-840-1359
601 N.E. 63rd, OKC, OK 73105
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
ERI services include:
- Mental health therapy/counseling,
- Developmental assessments and early intervention are unique services provided at the Center for Children under six years of age,
- Case management,
- Counseling and psychotherapy,
- Psycho-social rehabiltation,
- Family education,
- Therapeutic Foster Care,
- Family Treatment Center provides long-term residential treatment for chemically dependent women and their dependent children,
- Substance abuse education and counseling,
- Serving children, youth, and adults with medicaid/medicare reimbursemen,
- Self pay.
EDMOND FAMILY COUNSELING405-341-3554
1251 N. Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034
Mon -Thurs, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Fri, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- 24-hour crisis intervention Individual, group, and family counseling,
- Counseling for individuals over 7 years of age,
- Sliding fee scale and & onetime intake fee.
FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND INTERVENTION SERVICES405-767-1126
7301 N. Broadway Extension, OKC, OK
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. http://familydevelopmentinterventionservices.com/counseling/
Counseling services, substance abuse treatment. Accepts Medicaid/SoonerCare and some insurance.
FIRSTSTEP MEN'S RECOVERY405-799-7540 11601 E. Lake Stanley Draper Dr. OKC, OK 73165 Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.okcmetroalliance.com
Provide a six month drug and alcohol rehabilitation program for men. This is a work recovery program.
FIRSTSTEP WOMEN'S RECOVERY405-794-2834 12511 S. Sooner Road, OKC, OK 73165 Business Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Long-term work recovery program; 9-12 months or longer if needed. www.okcmetroalliance.com
- No charges or fees,
- Clients work 6 days a week while at the facility either on the grounds or at outside jobs set up by FIRSTEP. ALL money from outside jobs comes directly to FIRSTEP for its support,
- AA oriented; Meetings 6 nights a week in-house or outside,
- GED classes 2 nights per week for those who need it,
- Individualized treatment planning,
- Medical necessities supplied,
- Postage furnished,
- Personal hygiene articles supplied,
- Discharge planning done after 6 months to aid the person in their return to society.
GARY E. MILLER CHILDREN’S JUSTICE CENTER405-262-0202
7905 E. Highway 66, El Reno, OK 73036
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.CanadianCountyChildren.com
Treatment for youth and adults. Canadian county residents.
GRACE RESCUE MISSION405-232-5756
2205 Exchange Ave., OKC, OK 73108
Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
S.A.F.E. Program (Setting Addicts Free Eternally), a residential alcohol treatment program, includes Bible Study, Tool Time training program. Men only - minimum age 19, current photo ID, no registered sex offenders. No fees.
HOPE COMMUNITY SERVICESMain: 405-634-4400
6100 S. Walker, OKC, OK 73139
Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.;
Walk-in Intake Hrs 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (will accept after 11:30)
Serves Cleveland, Canadian and Oklahoma county residents. Services in Spanish. Substance abuse assessment and treatment, case management, day treatment therapy, psychiatry, drug testing (for clients who speak Spanish) - immediate access. TANF referred through orientation, CW referred through Immediate Access. Eligibility based on income.
iMAT INTEGRIS MOBILE ASSESSMENT TEAM
(Only mobile to Integris Hospitals/Facilities)405-951-2273
- 24 hour Crisis Intervention & Referrals,
- For children, adolescents, adults, seniors, & chemical dependency,
- 24-hour triage on phone.
INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES (OK, KS, & TX)405-948-4900 4913 W Reno, OKC, OK 73127 Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri, 7:45 a.m. - 5 p.m. & Wed, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Must have Indian Identification card. Call for an appointment.
- Medical Services,
- Dental Services.
MAXIMUS COUNSELING SERVICES, INC.405-601-1154
5714 S. Western Ave., OKC, OK 73109
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mental health and substance abuse services, including outpatient services where they come to the home, and substance abuse treatment. Payment assistance available (by sliding fee scale), and accepts Medicaid.
MISSION TREATMENT CENTER405-239-6815
1737 Linwood Blvd, OKC, OK 73106
Mon - Fri, 5 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Methadone substance abuse treatment facility - outpatient treatment. Have to meet certain criteria (on a case by case basis).
NAIC (Norman Addiction Information & Counseling)405-321-0022 1-866-884-4595
215 W. Linn, Norman, OK 73069
Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.; Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Counseling appointments, groups and classes are scheduled until 9pm and some weekends. Counseling and other programs (prevention, counseling, training, DUI school) for those who are impacted by alcohol, drugs, or gambling.
NEW DAY RECOVERY YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES , INC.405-525-0452
7520 N.W. Expressway, OKC, OK 73105-5104
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ages 4 and up. Substance abuse treatment, outpatient care, special groups and programs for adolescents. Payments: Medicare and Medicaid/SoonerCare is accepted. Payment assistance is NOT offered for program costs. Private pay is $35 individual mental health sessions and $20 per class. Private pay accepted.
NEW DISCOVERIES YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES405-232-1401
628 N.E. 4th St., OKC, OK
Mon, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Tues - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Provide outpatient individual and group counseling, parenting classes, anger management classes, substance abuse classes, and outpatient substance abuse program. Accept Medicaid and court order vouchers, as well as sliding scale fees based on classes.
NORTHCARE CENTER (Adult Services)405-272-0660
1140 N. Hudson, OKC, OK 73103
Mon, Wed, Thurs, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Tue, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Fri 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Adult mental health and substance abuse therapy, bed clinic, case management services. English/Spanish. Medicaid/SoonerCare accepted. 18 and over. Sliding scale, private pay, some insurance.
OKLAHOMA CITIZEN ADVOCATES FOR RECOVERY AND TREATMENT ASSOCIATION (OCARTA)1-866-848-7555
2808 N.W. 31st St., OKC, OK 73112
Mon - Thurs, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Fri 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.; Sat 1 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Outreach and referral for men or women seeking help for substance abuse problems, meeting people at detox centers and transporting them to treatment, linking families to community resources and introducing people new in recovery to the recovery community. Sister-Sister program for females only, must live in Oklahoma County and in recovery or want to be in recovery. Other programs available person must be in recovery and or wants to be in recovery.
OKLAHOMA CITY COMPASSION, INC.405-524-8082
Penn Avenue Church of the Nazarene
2132 W. Park Place, OKC, OK
Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sat, 8:30 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- Recovery Houses - residential programs for those who need serious help in getting their lives back on track,
- Most of our clients are coming out of very desperate situations. Some have been in alcohol and drug programs or in jail or prison,
- Clothing, hot meals, serves nutritious meals six days a week,
- When staffing and resources are available, provides school supplies, Christmas gifts, and other kinds of enjoyable and useful donations,
- Anyone in need, help for the disadvantaged.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY CRISIS INTERVENTION CENTER405-522-8100
2625 General Pershing, OKC, OK
Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
Mental health and drug/alcohol abuse crisis intervention facility, 24-hour medically supervised detox for adults, Oklahoma County.
OKLAHOMA NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS405-524-7068 121 N.E. 52nd St., OKC, OK 73105 Outside Oklahoma City Area 1-866-524-7068 24-hour helpline
Coordinates support group meetings - hours, meeting times and location depend on where you live. Group meetings, public information, presentation to school, self help meetings. Western area of Oklahoma.
OKLAHOMA TOBACCO HELPLINE1-800-QUIT-NOW
Tobacco use prevention.
PATHWAYS PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING405-605-8282
6501 N. Broadway Ext., Ste. 180, OKC, OK 73116
Mon - Thurs, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sat, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Parenting classes, drug, and alcohol, larceny classes. Individual and family counseling, home based as needed, Spanish groups, PCIT - parent-child interaction therapy. Medicaid, private pay, insurance and sliding scale.
OK Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
1200 N.E. 13th St., OKC, OKC
Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
A statewide, 24-hour, toll free hotline which provides crisis intervention and referral. Can also obtain prevention and awareness materials.
RED ROCK JORDAN'S CROSSING405-604-9644 301 W. I-240 Service Rd., OKC, OK 73139 www.red-rock.com
Offers residential facility for inpatient, 6 - 9 month, rehabilitation for women and women with children.
9017 S. I-35 Service Road OKC, OK 73160
Extended outpatient opiate treatment program, drug toxicology, counseling, medical services, and pregnancy testing.
SALVATION ARMY ADULT REHABILITATION CENTER405-236-3677
2041 N.W. 7th St., OKC, OK 73106
Mon - Fri, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Rehab program, 6 months to a year program, rehabilitation work therapy for adult male substance abusers, counseling. Residents may stay as long as they wish to as long as they abide by the rules of the center.
SPECIALIZED OUTPATIENT SERVICES (S.O.S.)405-810-1766 5208 N. Classen Circle, OKC OK 73118 Counseling Hrs Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Drug Testing hrs 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (closed 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. for lunch)
After hours groups are available. Outpatient treatment and intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment, parenting, anger management, DUI and drug testing, strengthening families.
ST. ANTHONY’S START PROGRAM405-713-5980
2129 S.W. 59th, OKC, OK 73119
Appointments Taken Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Intakes Mon - Fri, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Inpatient Nursing Care 24/7
START (St. Anthony Recovery and Treatment) begins with a medically-supervised detoxification period, if necessary. Patients then step down to an intensive inpatient or residential level of care which addresses emotional, spiritual and physical needs. Offers 21 or 28 day residential treatment options, as well as day treatment and day or evening intensive outpatient treatment. Family members can play in important role in recovery, so we often include them in the treatment process during family or group therapy. Medicaid/SoonerCare or private insurance accepted.
START FRESH ALCOHOL RECOVERY CENTER405-608-8806
5015 N. Pennsylvania Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73122
TEEN CHALLENGE OF OKLAHOMA405-600-1920
Provides faith based drug and alcohol programs for adults and teens. Men's, women's, boys, and girls program facilities.
THE REFERRAL CENTER (TRC)Main: 405-525-2525
1215 N.W. 25th, OKC, OK 73106
Available 24 hrs, 7 days a week http://www.trcok.com/
Substance abuse assessment - Immediate Access 24-hour assessments available. Substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation, detoxification. Free services when referred by Child Welfare.
TRI-CITY YOUTH AND FAMILY CENTER405-390-8131 14625 N.E. 23rd, Choctaw, OK 73020 Mon, Tues, & Thurs, 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Wed, 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. (closed 12-1 for lunch)
- Individual, family, youth, and group counseling,
- Out-patient counseling for children, adolescents, and families,
- Crisis intervention,
- Equine Services Program,
- Substance abuse classes for adults and children.
TURNING POINT TREATMENT CENTER405-634-0508
1607 S.W. 15th St., OKC, OK 73108
Mon and Wed, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Tue, Thurs, Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Outpatient alcohol and drug abuse counseling,
- Community Education,
- DUI Assessment,
- Substance abuse aftercare,
- Community Education Rehabilitation Effort.
VALLEY HOPE ASSOCIATIONValley Hope Association Valley Hope Drug Rehabilitation Center 405-946-7337 6110 N.W. 63rd, OKC, OK Mon - Fri, 1 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Oklahoma City Valley Hope's drug rehabilitation center outpatient program is held in a six-week format with sessions Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 6-9 p.m. IOP participants receive group therapy, individual and family counseling, educational lectures, films and 12 Step program work,
- Up to one year of continuing care is also provided,
- Other drug and alcohol treatment services are available at the drug rehab center's office including traditional outpatient , telehealth , individual and group counseling, relapse prevention, assessments/evaluation services and continuing care,
- Office hours are from Monday through Friday, 1 p.m. to 10 p.m., and outpatient services are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.,
- Oklahoma City Valley Hope accepts most insurance and managed care plans.
YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES OF EL RENO405-262-6555
7565 E. Highway 66, El Reno, OK
Mon - Thurs, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Outpatient counseling for youth and families,
- Homeless prevention program,
- Emergency youth shelter,
- Drug and alcohol class and counseling for youth,
- Accept Medicaid and offer sliding scale fee,
- Housing placement.