Click for OCCC Student Guidelines for Testing
See bottom of page for information on Proctored Exams
TO TAKE AN ACADEMIC EXAM FOR OCCC, YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT OCCC ID, NO EXCEPTIONS.
THE RECORDS COUNTER IS OPEN TO MAKE YOUR ID DURING THE NORMAL STUDENT SERVICES HOURS OF OPERATION. HAVE YOUR ID MADE AT YOUR FIRST OPPORTUNITY.
Entry Level Assessment and Academic testing are offered in the Test Center. To ensure adequate time for your testing, you must be inside the Test Center one hour before closing to start an exam. All exams are picked up at closing time.
The Test Center's hours alter in accordance with the academic year's situation. Please call the Test Center for a voice message explaining the hours of operation. The Test Center closes for all holidays recognized by Oklahoma City Community College and as dictated by inclement weather.
Fall/Spring Semester Hours Of Operation
(in force from the Saturday before the start of classes)
Monday-Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday-Saturday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Last week of the year: The Test Center will follow building closure hours as directed by the Vice-President of Business and Finance.
Holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday, Spring Break, Memorial Day
Extended Hours for Finals
Monday-Friday 8 am to 11 pm
Saturday 8 am to 5 pm
(January, May, August)
The Test Center hours of operation correspond to the Enrollment and Student Services hours of operation.
Holidays: May - Memorial Day
Summer Term Hours of Operation
(From the end of Spring Finals until the Saturday prior to the beginning of Fall classes there are no Saturday hours of operation for the Test Center.)
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Holidays: July 4th
Telephone: 682-1611, Ext. 7321
E-Mail: Test Center
NOTICE: Beginning January 1st, 2015, OCCC Testing and Assessment will begin charging $10 per exam for proctoring exams for students attending other institutions
Non OCCC Student Proctored Exam Procedure:
In order for exams to be proctored at Oklahoma City Community College, the candidate must adhere to the following:
1. Submit a request for test proctoring by email to the Coordinator for Testing, Brian Nguyen, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Coordinator will review the request and if the request is approved for proctoring OCCC will send the student a copy of the OCCC Proctored Exam Policy. The candidate must read and sign the OCCC policy and return it to Brian Nguyen.
3. If the candidate's institution also requires a Proctor Agreement Form, the candidate may send this form to OCCC to be completed and submitted to their institution.
4. After the candidates home institution approves the exam proctoring venue at OCCC, the secure exam may be sent to the Coordinator of Testing via USPS mail or email to email@example.com
5. Prior to the exam proctoring session, the candidate must pay the $10.00 exam fee directly to the OCCC Bursar's Office or online through CASHNET
6 At least 24 hours prior to the exam the candidate should contact Brian Nguyen to verify that OCCC has received their exam. Candidates do not need an appointment, exams may be taken anytime during open Test Center hours. However, candidates must arrive at least 1 hour before closing to be admitted for an exam. Please be sure to arrive early enough to complete the exam as all testing will end promptly at closing.
7. The candidate must provide a receipt indicating payment of the exam fee and a valid government issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport to test. Student IDs are not accepted.
Please be sure your institution sends your exam material prior to the scheduled date of testing to allow for processing. Materials should be received at least 24 hrs in advance. Exams will be returned the next business day after the exam is completed. Exams taken on Friday or Saturday will be returned on the following Monday.